Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old r/IncelTears is back

Excited gamer

Ah I remember the famous Brazilian Sigma, I wrote a song about him

that will never change the fact that i won't browse inceltears, it's a waste of time xto argue or even think about what incels in denials think.

it's a good thing
those kind of subreddit are gateway to blackpill/incelosphere :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

you scroll down just a little on the old sub and you can see BrazilianSigma's posts every 2 seconds :feelskek:

you scroll down just a little on the old sub and you can see BrazilianSigma's posts every 2 seconds :feelskek:
what happened to him why doesn't he post anymore

what happened to him why doesn't he post anymore
all i know is he got banned from reddit right before the original IT shut down, he had over a million profile karma just on posting about inkwells alone.

Since plebbit has realised that it can't keep the unpaid labourers working for free anymore without them resisting, they have started removing them and replacing them with their minions like the bourgeoisie does. I knew r/inceltears would be reopened and it happened just as I expected.

i wish the bin laden gang would've took out redit's server center instead

all i know is he got banned from reddit right before the original IT shut down, he had over a million profile karma just on posting about inkwells alone.
:feelskek:

Takes me back to the 2018 days. Good times. Maybe BrazilianSmegma will return too

I wonder who from the old sub is still caring about us in the new one lol