Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Old] Parents threaten to call police on incel NEET

Fucking classic.

Poor louis tbh

Retard parents shouldn't have brought him into this world if they're not willing to provide for him
Agreed. I was Louis before I got my autismbux. Had so many similar experiences. But it was my mom and non my dad screaming and going apeshit

man this brought back some bad memories.
believe it or not my parents broke into my apartment twice for pretty much the same reason.

believe it or not my parents broke into my apartment twice for pretty much the same reason.
Your apartment??? Fuck I'm a basement dweller so it makes sense. But you have your own damn place

Agreed. I was Louis before I got my autismbux. Had so many similar experiences. But it was my mom and non my dad screaming and going apeshit
Yeah it brings back a hellish time for me. Lucky you got autismobux
Your apartment your rules. Why tf your parents breaking into it

The comments are so fucking disgusting. Normies shit talking this guy. The dad and mom were literally yelling at each other, kicking the door and he was crying on the other side. Poor guy, fucking normies are delusional retards

Why tf your parents breaking into it
We didn't talk for a few months.
I turned my cellphone off, because no one besides them messages me that way anyway. :feelsrope:

The worst part is that they paint me as the evil guy. When it's them that broke in. TWICE. They don't have a key btw.
It's like in the video.
You're the lonely, depressed, neet, shut-in, incel and yet you're an ass for wanting to be alone and LDAR.
They wanted me to do therapy JFL
told my bro who is a doctor that i dont want to become addicted to jewpills and he actually agreed with me and I wasn't "forced" to do therapy.

at a later point in time I raged at my mom and told her that I can't deal with her problems anymore, because I have enough of my own.
I basically told her how selfish she and my dad are and that no one cared about how I felt. How was braking into my home helping me?

we still larp as a happy family. it's really bizarre, but I play their game because they give me some money.
but in reality I will never be able to respect them, because they don't respect me.

The comments are so fucking disgusting. Normies shit talking this guy. The dad and mom were literally yelling at each other, kicking the door and he was crying on the other side. Poor guy, fucking normies are delusional retards

yes this is a classic. it's pretty much over for you if you had this going on during your formative years, say goodbye to your confidence and self-esteem.

i had moments like these in my childhood. in fact i distinctly recall being ground up to nothing by my parents during the evening, full on communist style struggle session that was long enough my tears had time to completely dry up before i was sent away, then having to put my brave face on the very next morning at school with sassy female classmates doing their middle school shit-tests and stuff, it was so fucking over :feelskek: