Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Old men who have a "traditional" woman and are now supporting of modern day women to be non-traditional are the most disgusting men

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
You know the type of man I'm talking about. Most of them are our fathers. They were an average or below looking man who got together with an average or below looking woman at age 17 and got married a couple of years later. No women going on their phones and contacting every Chad within a 100 mile radius for 3 fucks a weekend, no government just expected to give you money in huge amounts just for having a pussy (to a far lesser extent at least). Men worked in factories and women worked as receptionists or in an office. Men did the hard work while she looked after the home and kids. It was well understood that this was the norm and most men benefitted from it and so did women.

Now we have the opposite but these same men's lives are squared away and fine and they are now either retired or looking forward to retirement with their traditional wife so now they support the right for women to do whatever they want. Whoring, hypergamy, baby-killing, leeching from tax payers money. They have got what they want but they don't give a fuck what their son's want. The world can go to hell while they pull the ladder up because they are now on easy street.

You know the type of man I'm talking about. Most of them are our fathers. They were an average or below looking man who got together with an average or below looking woman at age 17 and got married a couple of years later. No women going on their phones and contacting every Chad within a 100 mile radius for 3 fucks a weekend, no government just expected to give you money in huge amounts just for having a pussy (to a far lesser extent at least). Men worked in factories and women worked as receptionists or in an office. Men did the hard work while she looked after the home and kids. It was well understood that this was the norm and most men benefitted from it and so did women.

Now we have the opposite but these same men's lives are squared away and fine and they are now either retired or looking forward to retirement with their traditional wife so now they support the right for women to do whatever they want. Whoring, hypergamy, baby-killing, leeching from tax payers money. They have got what they want but they don't give a fuck what their son's want. The world can go to hell while they pull the ladder up because they are now on easy street.
Yeah, bro, exactly.

One of my biggest problems with this world, was how the generation of men that raised us, was content to just sit around and watch TV while their daughters became whores, and their sons became either incels or chad bullies in a tribal urban jungle environment.

They got their virgin wives and houses, and didn't want to do a god damn thing so their sons could have the same, they were either lazy and content to watch TV while everything fell apart, or folded immediately if they were pressed by feminists and jews even a little bit.

Yeah, bro, exactly.

One of my biggest problems with this world, was how the generation of men that raised us, was content to just sit around and watch TV while their daughters became whores, and their sons became either incels or chad bullies in a tribal urban jungle environment.

They got their virgin wives and houses, and didn't want to do a god damn thing so their sons could have the same, they were either lazy and content to watch TV while everything fell apart, or folded immediately if they were pressed by feminists and jews even a little bit.
:feelsokman:

i almost didn't want to watch this because of the cringe thumbnail, but it's a very based william pierce speech, damn
I thought the same at first. I thought it was some sort of piss take until it started playing and I realised it was pretty good.

This

I'm amazed how cucked my Dad has become in his old age.

yes
in the past:
- men = hard work in factory
- women = raise children, clean the house, cook, do works like teachers, etc.

both the women and the men was virgins and they had sex only to do children (for avoid abortion) and they loved their children, doesn't matter if the son was a down, autistic etc. now if a child is a down = abortion, instead good parents have to love a child also if he's a down

now:
- men = hard work in factory
- women= do anyways (often) works like teachers etc.

but women can have a lot of sex (with abortion if they remain pregnant) with the 20 % of the best males, the 20 % of the best males can have also a lot of sex, the 80 % of males aren't in the cock carousel and so they remain VIRGINS, without a fucking kiss or a hug also :feelsree::feelsree: and after the 30s they have to betabuxx a whore who had 20 (chads) guys in the teen ages, also there aren't defined roles so the men who do the hard works maybe has also to raise children, cleans the house, cooks, and he can in a second be cucked for a richer guy or a chad, so the wife divorce rape him and he has to pay his ex wife who now fucks the chad!

We are the transitional generation and as a result we will suffer most. In the future incels will become either protected group like niggers and fags are today. Remember homosexuality used to be illegal in most of the world some 70 years ago.

Or we will either simply become extinct due to eugienics. Observe and see how many women have chiseled fucking jawlines these days. Result of women choosing chads over the last 40 years

That thumbnail JFL
We are the transitional generation and as a result we will suffer most. In the future incels will become either protected group like niggers and fags are today. Remember homosexuality used to be illegal in most of the world some 70 years ago.

Or we will either simply become extinct due to eugienics. Observe and see how many women have chiseled fucking jawlines these days. Result of women choosing chads over the last 40 years
Yeah, bro, exactly.

Very based iq bookmarked

Thanks for putting in words the feeling I have toward my dad and his generation

Most of them are our fathers
Yep mine for example

Very much agree with you, they are the most pathetic weak minded fools, it’s so cucked that my father thinks anyone can be with their bf/gf in college or even in High school ,I have a gigacucked pathetic father
Thanks for putting in words the feeling I have toward my dad and his generation
Exactly bro, my dad is such a pathetic cuck too
High iq and can’t agree more
have the same, they were either lazy and content to watch TV while everything fell apart, or folded immediately if they were pressed by feminists and jews even a little bit.
My father literally watches tv everyday and does whatever the media is telling
I'm amazed how cucked my Dad has become in his old age.
Same
There will always be men like us! Subhuman woman still reproduce and will

Last edited: