Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old Men Stood For The National Anthem at My Mother's Nursing Home.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
When they sang the Star Spangled Banner, you should see the old men and women, who could barely walk, get up for the National Anthem. These were The Greatest Generation. I bet Colin Kapernick wouldn't kneel in front of these people.

Obsessive patriotism

May their delusions die with them.

The (((star of david))) Spangled banner.

they probably were alive when WW2 happened

When they sang the Star Spangled Banner, you should see the old men and women, who could barely walk, get up for the National Anthem. These were The Greatest Generation. I bet Colin Kapernick wouldn't kneel in front of these people.
Back in the day america was a good country for these boomers.

America is a shell of what it used to be. If he left the nursing home for a minute he would scream death to America.

The greatest generation JFL.

They sold the west out to feminism because they couldn't control their own women.

Cool old man :)

"Greatest Generation" that fought and handed our country to the International Jew where our White country is now become negrofied and Whites polluted and mixed dying out and the degradation of society these men are not heroes in any sense they are traitorous cowards who were stupid pawns in a game bigger then themselves and when the repercussions became evident they did not stand and fight because they want to live a life a consumerism FUCK AMERICA FUCK THE VETS FUCK THE JEWS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back