Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old lady asked if I had a girlfriend

Officer
★★★
I lied and said not right now but I had previous relationships.
She looked at me and said “Oh I thought from looking at you you never had a girlfriend in your life.”

ask her if she want to date you

What a cheeky old bitch, but at least shes honest.

Lol blackpilled granny with dementia is in tune with reality more than any foid with a college degree

She looked at me and said “Oh I thought from looking at you you never had a girlfriend in your life.”
You should raskolnikovmaxx.

Volcel if you didn't ask her to be your gf.

Damn nibba. Rips.

I am never approached by old ladies. Since I am ethnic, they are probably intimidated by me.

And this shit happened to me an hour ago. She later apologized and told me she didn’t mean to be rude and she said it wasn’t because i was ugly but because I was shy
that's brutal af if not a larp

Not a larp this shit got me suicidal

And this shit happened to me an hour ago. She later apologized and told me she didn’t mean to be rude and she said it wasn’t because i was ugly but because I was shy

She automatically said with it that you are ugly tho'. How does this old female knew that you are shy?

They view the world very diffrently.

foids can spot incels from a mile away, they have a weird intuition

In only 2 periods of life you never lie : in the childhood and in the end of life

What's your stat ? Height, race ?
Do you consider yourself good looking ?

A40A9418 E073 4570 9B88 52C9A18A91B6

Damn, even grannies can spot an incel.

Volcel if you wouldn't

You should have said to her, ''eek!...Sorry, but I'm too young for you, grandma''

Make these old bitches suffer a little bit, they will feel like shit once they realize even incels don't find them attractive anymore.

If you say shit like "not right now" or "no, but I already had one", everyone knows you're incel.
If you really were a normie, you wouldn't feel the need to mention your not-incel status.

Just say "no, I'm single"

“Oh I thought from looking at you you never had a girlfriend in your life.”
As painful as it is to hear this, it's better that she thinks other women want you.

Show her the view, from the edge of the cliff.

Nice that I could make you laugh but my comment was meant seriously.
I know bro. Not laughing at you but humor is so often based in hard truths as you're aware of.

why the fuck are so many incels cowardly liars?

anybody who ever asked me if i ever had a gf i always tell them no.

idc

Should of asked her out