Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old James Bond movies would be banned today

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was watching Thunderball two days ago and I kept thinking that nowadays this movie would cause a huge shitstorm kek. James Bond just flirts (nowadays it would be called harassing kek) with the foids or manipulates them to accomplish his mission and he doesn't give a fuck about them afterwards, totally the opposite of what a modern, soyish movie hero should be. And they say that Thunderball is one of the less "sexist" old Bond movies, I need to watch the others kek.

Damn based jbcel ngl
I might watch it.

James Bond is a Chad, so it wouldn't be considered sexual harassment when he flirts, even today.

I was watching Thunderball two days ago and I kept thinking that nowadays this movie would cause a huge shitstorm kek. James Bond just flirts (nowadays it would be called harassing kek) with the foids or manipulates them to accomplish his mission and he doesn't give a fuck about them afterwards, totally the opposite of what a modern, soyish movie hero should be. And they say that Thunderball is one of the less "sexist" old Bond movies, I need to watch the others kek.
how sad it is to be true, how angry it is for the times we live in to be bland and oversheltered

Soon they will be banned from TV too. :feelsbadman:

Soon they will be banned from TV too. :feelsbadman:
I don't doubt it. The Millennials and Gen-Xers, who now run many of our institutions, are already banning certain books in public libraries. Some of them no longer carry classics that have graced their shelves for decades because they're considered raaaaaaaacist by modern standards (titles such as Huckleberry Finn, etc.). This is an eerily Orwellian phenomenon. The book 1984 predicted a dystopian future where "every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted ....". I think we're rapidly approaching that future.

Over for jamesbondcels

I mind in one of them he wants to talk to another guy in private, so he slaps the girls ass as he sent her away. James bond today would be metooed. In between saving the world. The poor cunt would be getting chastised by the hr department for his inappropriate behaviour, and sent on a healthy sexual behaviour course.

I don't doubt it. The Millennials and Gen-Xers, who now run many of our institutions, are already banning certain books in public libraries. Some of them no longer carry classics that have graced their shelves for decades because they're considered raaaaaaaacist by modern standards (titles such as Huckleberry Finn, etc.). This is an eerily Orwellian phenomenon. The book 1984 predicted a dystopian future where "every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted ....". I think we're rapidly approaching that future.
:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

never watched them ngl

James Bond is such a gigachad that I can't really root for him, except maybe in Moonraker where he takes out the villain who wants to kill off all the uggos and repopulate the earth with chad/stacy couples. The scene were the deformed henchman Jaws turns on his master when he realizes he'll be one of the bumped-off uggos is a great incel pride moment.