Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media old hag with one foot in the grave says incels should be ignored

• Thread starter Potential Rapist
  • Start date
Potential Rapist

Potential Rapist

Banned
-

didn't watch but nice ignoring there dumb bitch, jfl at foids :feelstastyman:

Already know she's braindead asf, she just has to sign up for a cougar app and will have desperate men on her doorstep

I remember seeing some based oldcels who just immediately ignored any woman whenever she started to open her mouth and tried to say something. My bluepilled old self thought that was extreme, but I'm becoming the same. When you heard only bullshit come out of their mouths your whole life, your brain starts to immediately shut off when they open their mouth.

I remember seeing some based oldcels who just immediately ignored any woman whenever she started to open her mouth and tried to say something. My bluepilled old self thought that was extreme, but I'm becoming the same. When you heard only bullshit come out of their mouths your whole life, your brain starts to immediately shut off as soon as they open their mouth.
Based as fuck:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:.

Does she have cancer? One foot in the grave.

Looks like a man with a wig.

JFLLLLLL WATCH THE VIDEO FOR KEKFUEL

IS THIS WOMAN FRENCH OR SOMETHING HER FUCKING ACCENT IS RETARDED AS HELL

I HATE HER SO FUCKING MUCH OH MY LORD

She's only there to talk about incels when in reality she does this for views and to shine them in a bad light