Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old Foid Whore Teacher Made Fun of My Big Nose in 7th Grade

• Thread starter GeneticLottERyLosER
  • Start date
G

GeneticLottERyLosER

Banned
-
This was in 7th grade...

Said to the landwhale ethnic spic sitting in front of me... "Be careful... Make sure he doesn't hit you with his nose behind...."

and normies wonder...

Why schools get shoot up?

And the cuck normie media wants to report about all the "victim" foid teachers killed? LOL fuck offf...

GO ER!!!!!!!!!

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I fucking despise whale spics they're all self righteous spickee taco eating cunts that should die. And fuck that fucking teacher too she deserves to get fucking columbined

I was made fun of by a female teacher also. Because of my big head and haircut.

She said something along the lines of "if you have an accident you already have a helmet".

And too think my hair was so voluminous before the Norwood reaper came :feelsrope:

I got made fun of by teachers too.

No teacher ever directly mocked but I can recall several times that I was being bullied by fellow students and the teachers would just watch in amusement.

I fucking despise whale spics they're all self righteous spickee taco eating cunts that should die. And fuck that fucking teacher too she deserves to get fucking columbined

Amen... keep speaking the gospel

I got made fun of an ugly FOID teacher too and that made my bullying worse.

Fuck, something very similar happened to me in high school.

>11th grade
>Walk into classroom right after the bell rings
>[ryo], you're late again I see.
>Small nosed pretty boy goth says "his nose was on time though!"
>Everyone laughs including the teacher.

Thankfully my nose isn't nearly as overprojected now as I've gotten two rhinoplasties.

Always my brothER

InspiREd
They definitely need one.

yes... GO ER....!!!!

DIE DIE DIE...

I hope that fucking FOID landwhale bitch teacher received cancer on her disgusting mammary glands.... and IS DEAD as we speak from a painful ER death!

DIE CUNT!

And I hope that fat landwhale SPIC has 10 baby spic bastards.... and the dad has BAILED!

DIE!

I was made fun of my the Japanese staff when my family lived in Japan. I didn't understand it at the time cause I was five or six but they were calling me a slang for "dirty rat". My mom pulled me out and I went to a school on base after that. The staff wouldn't even talk to her (Filipino) only to my white father.

Fuck, something very similar happened to me in high school.

>11th grade
>Walk into classroom right after the bell rings
>[ryo], you're late again I see.
>Small nosed pretty boy goth says "his nose was on time though!"
>Everyone laughs including the teacher.

Thankfully my nose isn't nearly as overprojected now as I've gotten two rhinoplasties.
Holy fuck as a fellow big nosecel I can't even imagine how shit that must have felt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back