Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old(er) women aren't lacking marriage partners, trust me

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Even women in their 40s can get a handsome guy in their 30s to propose to them. Even outright too old to be fertile women are swimming in men begging for relationships.

They might not get a prime chad, but they can easily get over 30s chads.

Just LOL @ mgtow thinking women over 30 are desperate.

EXACTLY FUCKING THIS. MGTOW and TRP have mastered the art of cope because they believe in just world fallacy. They cannot get themselves to admit that fat and old women still have it good.

I'm related to a LITERAL deformed woman, a 2-3/10 who is 40 who got married to a normie tier RICH GUY who is actually younger.

I wish I was joking.

The wall is real but all women hitting the wall past 30 is cope

There is no WALL. Even a 70 year old woman has higher SMV than a prime normie male.

But if you see these normie men who marry 40 year old sluts, they are definitely not usually rich or intelligent. My cousins and sisters are in their 30's and 40's and can't find any rich men or chads to commit to them.

My cousins and sisters are in their 30's and 40's and can't find any rich men or chads to commit to them.

You're right in that most single women in their 40s (the vast majority of whom are single mothers) are not able to marry a rich guy or a young chad...but they still have LOTS of options.

A 2/10 obese 40 year old single mom of 3 can still easily marry a 5/10 guy with a middle class job or a sub4 with an upper middle class job, who would be willing to betabux her and raise her children.

In other words, they all have options...and their options are far superior to us.

A lot of these 40+ women ultimately get married to middle class betabux guys and have affairs with much younger milf chasing chads on the side, but that's a somewhat separate issue.

You're right in that most single women in their 40s (the vast majority of whom are single mothers) are not able to marry a rich guy or a young chad...but they still have LOTS of options.

A 2/10 obese 40 year old single mom of 3 can still easily marry a 5/10 guy with a middle class job or a sub4 with an upper middle class job, who would be willing to betabux her and raise her children.

In other words, they all have options...and their options are far superior to us.

A lot of these 40+ women ultimately get married to middle class betabux guys and have affairs with much younger milf chasing chads on the side, but that's a somewhat separate issue.
Pretty well summed up.

I see what you're talking about a lot in public, especially at Costco. There would be a normal looking guy and a landwhale beside him with three black kids, even though both of them are white. Since lots of men aren't blackpilled yet they don't know they are getting a bad deal. The good thing is these ignorant cucks are decreasing the more the blackpill is being dropped. Until I found out about mgtow and BP, I would of thought it be totally fine for me to marry a human cow that's old and had many past relationships, because I would have never thought of these things in the first place. I think when BP reaches about 30% of men that's when our theories like "the wall" will be much more noticeable. Men are still majority cucked by either feminism or traditionalism for now.

"A lot of these 40+ women ultimately get married to middle class betabux guys and have affairs with much younger milf chasing chads on the side, but that's a somewhat separate issue"

That's how they never stop riding the cock carousel, even while they're married. They fuck every chad they can get alone and not their husbands. My only hope cope for the future is when enough men figure these things out they will actually do something and not accept the cuckary that's been going on since the 50's.

Sad but true.

yeah the wall is nonsense