Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old entitled hag put on her place!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This is an article about a post wall hag (Late 50s, possibly 60s?). She divorce raped her husband and is now looking for a much richer husband. She first tried younger men, she likes them she says. But she failed to make a rich and younger man fall for her. And then she swallowed her pride and started looking at older richer men. This part in partuciular gave me such a deep satisfaction!

A year later, I met another attractive mid-to-late 70-something at an art opening. We talked, we flirted, we exchanged cards. I asked a mutual friend about him. "You're much too old," he said. "He's got a 20-something girlfriend." And here I was, worried about not giving the dirty old man a chance!

Amazing, isn't it? She thought she could be fresh meat to a man 10 years older. But instead, he had a girlfriend 40 years younger than her!

https://archive.fo/avHfF

70 year old betabuxxmaxx. slutty grandma LDARmaxx

Women Bunny Hopping Cock To Cock

Nasty gold digging old bitch.

Yeah but her just desserts came so late at life, I wish it was like the old days where being 25+ was considered an old maid.