Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old Dravidian Chadpreet will be playing an Arab One Piece character in the live-series

Doesn't even really resemble him in the slightest

Saar saar we wuj looking like you saar

What is America's obsession with putting Dravidians as Arabs on screen, when both these people share remarkably nothing from religion to language or culture apart from being caucasoid?

What is America's obsession with putting Dravidians as Arabs on screen, when both these people share remarkably nothing from religion to language or culture apart from being caucasoid?
Jews saar.

Saar how is korsk offensive going saar?

Jews want to convince the general population that sandniggers and curries are indistinguishable from each other, which will end up making sand's reputation worse.

Doesn't even really resemble him in the slightest
SAAAAAAAAAAAR WE WUZ ARABS
SAAAAAAAR

SAAAAAAAAAAAR WE WUZ ARABS
View attachment 1233659
Guy on right actually could easily play him jfl

I dont know why Hollywood wants to Pajeetwash Arab stuff, just let everyone represent their own culture ffs.

Despite all this, it will never give Curries any SMV.

I dont know why Hollywood wants to Pajeetwash Arab stuff, just let everyone represent their own culture ffs.
I've already explained it. It's a means of making arabs look browner/more ethnic to their white audeience who consumes Jewllywood movies, in turn making whites more okay/tolerant of bombing and invading arab countries, in turn allowing their war mongering to continue. Media is a powerful tool and it helps put subliminal thoughts in peoples' minds

Hence why you always see amerimutts shocked at white arabs being a thing, or talking about how jesus was "a brown man" and depicting him like a fucking bedouin

Last edited:
Guy on right actually could easily play him jfl
And yeah, that's the part that pisses me off so much. The guy on the right looks EXACTLY like Cobra, even in terms of facial bone structure, yet they fucking cast a pajeet who looks nothing like him in any way

It's not just Arabs. A few months ago, a Dravidian whore was casted to play Rapunzel, and all the white foids were sperging out about it.
Wtf?

I can understand why they would pick a Curry for an Arab(though it still doesn't make sense) but picking a fucking Pajeeta for a Whitewhores role?

Entertainment is so shit nowadays: The last mainstream movie I enjoyed was Dune parts 1 & 2, but even that was woke washed

Just look at how most of the "good guys" are portrayed as Sands & Niggers(with a white savior prettyboy ofc) whilst the villains were a bunch of pasty Whites, who ofc were ugly.

Partly why I was team House Harkonnen+The Emperor; if you also know the story you know that Pauls choices have massive consequences for everyone.
I've already explained it. It's a means of making arabs look browner/more ethnic to their white audeience who consumes Jewllywood movies, in turn making whites more okay/tolerant of bombing and invading arab countries, in turn allowing their war mongering to continue. Media is a powerful tool and it helps put subliminal thoughts in peoples' minds

Hence why you always see amerimutts shocked at white arabs being a thing, or talking about how jesus was "a brown man" and depicting him like a fucking bedouin
Makes sense.

If they portrayed Arabs how they actually are on average, perhaps the public would have more of a backlash.

Saar how is korsk offensive going saar?
Saar we're planning to put some pressure in a weak part of the sector and to harrass the enemy with some lazy shelling, nothing glamourous

Saar we're planning to put some pressure in a weak part of the sector and to harrass the enemy with some lazy shelling, nothing glamourous
Pull sapport saar. Please send regards to putinee ji.

they portrayed Arabs how they actually are on average, perhaps the public would have more of a backlash.
Yes, I saw a video on tiktok recently, I think it was from @Made in Heaven's arab copium megathread, of a white women crying about Gaza because, the kids she sees on social media from Gaza, look like her "Blonde American son".

Makes sense.

If they portrayed Arabs how they actually are on average, perhaps the public would have more of a backlash.
Yeah, I'm not saying whites would suddenly be buddy buddy with arabs, but there would certainly be less of this "they're racial aliens" mentality, if you get what I'm saying.

Yes, I saw a video on tiktok recently, I think it was from @Made in Heaven's arab copium megathread, of a white women crying about Gaza because, the kids she sees on social media from Gaza, look like her "Blonde American son".
Yep, I can link it if you guys want @DarkStar

She straight up mentioned "blonde hair blue eyed kids" while crying for those palestinians. JFL

Death to the jews

Jews want to convince the general population that sandniggers and curries are indistinguishable from each other, which will end up making sand's reputation worse.
@Rapist put this quite well before: in the same way whites are the universal beauty standard, curries are the universal ugly standard. Portraying arabs as dark-skinned jeets is the easiest way to dehumanize arabs in the eyes of audiences worldwide, because people are inherently repulsed by curry phenotypes

@Rapist put this quite well before: in the same way whites are the universal beauty standard, curries are the universal ugly standard. Portraying arabs as dark-skinned jeets is the easiest way to dehumanize arabs in the eyes of audiences worldwide, because people are inherently repulsed by curry phenotypes
Thay actually is very good way of putting it, but I would still say SEAs beat them in being uglier

@Rapist put this quite well before: in the same way whites are the universal beauty standard, curries are the universal ugly standard.
I can't take the credit for this saying. It was actually @Destroyed lonely that first said this.

I can't take the credit for this saying. It was actually @Destroyed lonely that first said this.
I was just quoting this racepill god
gymcel --> gymcurry
mentalcel --> mentalcurry
wristcel --> wristcurry
dickcel --> dickcurry/currydick
whitecel --> whitecurry
blackcel --> blackcurry
ricecel --> ricecurry/curryrice
currycel --> currycurry

I was just quoting this racepill god
That's chudur-budur. Some say he's @wereq and @tehgymcel420 master.

Reminds me of when Jasmine was played by a curry foid

That's chudur-budur. Some say he's @wereq and @tehgymcel420 master.
He was one of the primordial titans of the currypill, we can only dream of reaching their level

Reminds me of when Jasmine was played by a curry foid
At least that curry foid was half English, so she at least looked more middle eastern. This pajeet is a full dravidian baboon

How the fuk is that guy 50? He looks like 35

How the fuk is that guy 50? He looks like 35
Looksmaxxers consider him as a curry PSL God. This is what he looked liked when he was younger.

Its not just niggers, the USA is beginning to worship all shitskin groups. Even Republicans are doing the "muy hispanic out reach" , "shitskins should come here legally," "look at how many shitskins speakers we have at the RNC," and "Trump should choose a nigger, hispanic or indian VP" type bullshit.

This country is full of non-white worship thanks to the Jews.