Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

old consoles were better like ps3

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
you could edit your save games on your computer and unlock everything in a game.

Piss Station 3 was ass

Gaming in general got hijacked by rich jews and faggots who made it woke and corporate friendly to milk the gamers out off their money

ps2 mogs
Image 2024 05 13 002010680

I'm just playing on PC, I think that's the best platform

NDS is the best from price/pleasure perspective

PS3 was my second console, after the DSi.

PS3 was dogshit

Gaming in general got hijacked by rich jews and faggots who made it woke and corporate friendly to milk the gamers out off their money
Adjustments for young audiences

correct.

ps3 was shit the last good console was the ps2

All these comments are silly. PS3 is super easy to hack and has a ton of great games you can play for free once you do so. You can even play every single PS2 game.

All these comments are silly. PS3 is super easy to hack and has a ton of great games you can play for free once you do so. You can even play every single PS2 game.
correct.

NDS is the best from price/pleasure perspective
Yeah, i remember buying used ds lite dirt cheap and r4 card. Battery lasted for 8 hours and had thousands of games. PSP also.

PS3 is the second best way to play PS2 games outside of natively on the PS2. PS2 emulators have issues such as input lag. If you directly to through a process of converting a PS2 rom to a PS2 classic rom you can run it natively at great quality on the PS3.

brutal

feels like it was only 3-4 years ago

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Time flies, can't agree that it felt like 3-4 years ago, but 2018 for example definitely felt like few years ago and not 6.

Old consoles were better because PCs were a bitch to build and afford back then.

PC mogs consoles.

I can't do it because my ps3 wifi chip died a couple of years ago

It's over

Old consoles are better because the game was fully on the disk instead of a fake game disk with online updates drm jizz.

you could edit your save games on your computer and unlock everything in a game.
The PS3 was awful, horrible online, lack of online features, all the exclusives are just interactive movies. The controller is good though.