Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old chink, 68, told me I WIN by not supporting a parasitic foid for 50 years.

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
★★★★
Maybe we should rethink this,

From age 20 to 70, I have zero responsibility to work 50 hours a week.

I can exist on 15 hours at 20 dollars an hour. That's about 225 bucks a week take home.

700 for rent. The rest food.

That's 35 hours a week I get back. For 50 years.

Most honest betabux

He doesn't know what it's like to be incel.

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 4
This is the one true positive that lonely men have.

The harsh reality is that the “happy marriage” is a lie.
I’ve never seen one.

The man usually ends up working long hours to come home to a nagging, bitch of a wife, that hasn’t fucked him in years.

I’ve never seen one.

The man usually ends up working long hours to come home to a nagging, bitch of a wife, that hasn’t fucked him in years.
"Happy marriage" is completely a reality for Chad and Tyrone, just not average and below average guys. My own mother was bitchy to my father while he was still alive, and I know for a fact that he didn't get any sex for at least 5 years before he died. I speculate it was actually 12 years that he didn't get any sex, because I never once saw them kiss, hold hands, hug, go to the bedroom together, or show any signs of love. I almost bust out laughing when I saw what it said in his obituary. It said he is survived by his "loving wife". Seriously, LOVING WIFE? That's such a blatant lie. My uncle was also kind of a betabuxx to his wife and she controlled his lifestyle a lot. After she died, he told me how he can't believe how much extra money he has, and he started giving some of it to me, which I really appreciate. He also put a pinball machine in his living room a week after she died because she didn't let him do that before.

"Happy marriage" is completely a reality for Chad and Tyrone, just not average and below average guys. My own mother was bitchy to my father while he was still alive, and I know for a fact that he didn't get any sex for at least 5 years before he died. I speculate it was actually 12 years that he didn't get any sex, because I never once saw them kiss, hold hands, hug, go to the bedroom together, or show any signs of love. I almost bust out laughing when I saw what it said in his obituary. It said he is survived by his "loving wife". Seriously, LOVING WIFE? That's such a blatant lie. My uncle was also kind of a betabuxx to his wife and she controlled his lifestyle a lot. After she died, he told me how he can't believe how much extra money he has, and he started giving some of it to me, which I really appreciate. He also put a pinball machine in his living room a week after she died because she didn't let him do that before.
Brutal relationshit pill. Maybe we gotta take that :whitepill: :feelswhat:

Brutal relationshit pill. Maybe we gotta take that :whitepill: :feelswhat:
Yeah, a lot of relationships are way worse than you think. I'd rather be alone than with a wife like that.

I’ve never seen one.

They should spend that money to hire a hitman and murder that foid, he could get a very cheap divorce since she is dead now and won't lose his home and half of his bank account. Bitch that lied that loved him for years should be eligible for a murder without any punishment. Pathological parasites and liars deserve death penalty.

True, but its also brutal getting old without anyone on your side and waking up in an empty bad every day

I’ve never seen one.

Plus gets his house, dog, car, and kids

True, but its also brutal getting old without anyone on your side and waking up in an empty bad every day
Right. It's a brutal prospect for most of us.

But just looking at it objectively, and realistically, what thanks could you get for beating yourself to death for 50 years

Glad I dodged that bullet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back