Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Old chincel tries to meet 13 year old girl but it was a vigilante group

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

Vigilante groups are cucked af (doing the police job for free :soy::soy::soy:) but man in the video is no better. Imagine being a chincel, baldcel, oldcel and pedocel (the worst kind of incel, even incels hate you), pure suicide fuel. Also he's pretty low iq believing a 13 yo would want to meet and have sex with him kek. I don't think he needs to die like cucktears would say but a fine or cleaning shit off the streets why not, that will teach him.

PD: I watched more videos of that channel and all those nonces look the same. Ugly, low iq, old men.

To catch a predator tier shows are mainly about shaming desperate incels with no shot at dating. AOC laws are cucked

I never watch those kinds of videos, it's nuclear ragefuel to me.
To catch a predator tier shows are mainly about shaming desperate incels with no shot at dating. AOC laws are cucked

It's over for mr. cleancels.

Men like him are easy target.
You'll never see that kind of shit with a roided beast.

Men like him are easy target.
You'll never see that kind of shit with a roided beast.
I'd like to see them "catch" Arnald Schwarzenagger in his prime.

Vigilante groups are cucked af (doing the police job for free :soy::soy::soy:)

The truth comes out in the comments. Normies don't really care about pedophilia; they just hate that he's ugly and are happy to use pedophilia as an excuse to lock up the ugly man.

Last edited:
being pedocel is even worse than being manlet and frame

Dont these vigilantes have jobs

Also he's pretty low iq believing a 13 yo would want to meet and have sex with him kek.

Oh but many 13 yo would....Just not with a man with his appearance. I remember very clearly in middle school how mini-foids would lust after handsome teachers.

Likely they have a shitty dead end job and their videos stunt are the only way to feel better about their lifes.

Chris Hansen, i choose you!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back