Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Old Chads Judge Me

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Why do middle aged, rich, thick skulled alpha looking former chads who live in my neighborhood shoot me looks like they wanna kill me? Why do my attempts at being friendly with these Don Draper types fail miserably? Why do they judge me and bully me just as much as the young bloods, if not more so? Why do they shield their dogs and wives from me like I was the virus itself?

The 2nd word in the topic title should be the obvious reason.
Because they are what they are?

The 2nd word in the topic title should be the obvious reason.
Because they are what they are?
You'd think they'd maybe mellow out w/ old age but they're just as arrogant

You'd think they'd maybe mellow out w/ old age but they're just as arrogant
It's the same as old bullies. They don't change and just age. If they're used to bullying, they will still look down at you if they see you as weaker than them. The only time they might "mellow out" is when they get very old and very fragile.
Even then though, they will keep their mouth and will run it from now to sundown as that's how they are in nature. They see the wimpy little brat that wanted their girl but couldn't get anyone and are disgusted by them. That's how they look at us.

Your body gets older. Your brain does not. Your brain only gets wiser or more knowledge but your brain does not age. You can't change a mentality when it's all you know. That's how come chads and anyone that's old still seem like their younger self in a weaker body.

They see the wimpy little brat that wanted their girl but couldn't get anyone and are disgusted by them. That's how they look at us.

No friends for your lower third