Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads don't bully.

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
Looking back, never has a chad/alpha/top dog ever bully me. honestly i've probably laughed a bit with them before. It's the normies, betas the white knights that are the bullies. They mock your looks, even though they are only slightly above you. Mock your height when a few inches shorter, mock your voice, mock your hair, mock your race etc etc. Why do they do this? My theory is bullying is a way to increase your social status, and the chads at the top have already maxxed out their social rank so no need to bully. Have you ever seen a bunch of guys fighting in front of bars or pubs? Do you think it's the chads with the cute stacies and beckies in their arms, or a group of sexually frustrated, low social rank drunk losers who can't get pussy?

Now i'm not saying chads never bully, but they usually don't start shit and join in later.

agreed piratecel

agreed piratecel
Download

will piratemaxxing get me the pussy i deserve?

why would u need to bully if u were perfect genetically? only normies do that shit.

Disagree, I used to get bullied by chads alot. Though I do agree that normies bully more, maybe because they need the attention/validation a lot more

True. I had one actual Chad friend in HS, and gave me most of the advice I had about looks in life (bluepilled advice, but still)
And he once beat a guy who used to bully me
He was also happy 90% of the time, probably because there's no reason for him to be sad, he had everything
idk how he's doing today

Disagree, I used to get bullied by chads alot. Though I do agree that normies bully more, maybe because they need the attention/validation a lot more
were they followed by a pack of normies? :feelswhere: Did he start the fights or was he egged on by his gang of hoodlums

Cause Positive Reinforcement

were they followed by a pack of normies? :feelswhere: Did he start the fights or was he egged on by his gang of hoodlums
There was almost always a pack of normies when they started it yeah, I guess that is the point of bullying anyway, to step on someone else in order to climb up the social ladder

Looking back, never has a chad/alpha/top dog ever bully me. honestly i've probably laughed a bit with them before. It's the normies, betas the white knights that are the bullies. They mock your looks, even though they are only slightly above you. Mock your height when a few inches shorter, mock your voice, mock your hair, mock your race etc etc. Why do they do this? My theory is bullying is a way to increase your social status, and the chads at the top have already maxxed out their social rank so no need to bully. Have you ever seen a bunch of guys fighting in front of bars or pubs? Do you think it's the chads with the cute stacies and beckies in their arms, or a group of sexually frustrated, low social rank drunk losers who can't get pussy?
It's not s theory it's the reality

I was always very quiet and passive but I would targeted for being a fatcel, Never verbally defended myself cause no one would fight me anyway

Idk I feel like bullying is a low tier weak method of social control with huge risk of backlash. Chad probably has good emotional control and doesn't winna risk getting one tapped so he just deals with things in other ways.

If we believe that being Chad is largely based on looks, then being a bully is independent of being a Chad. It follows that there are both bully Chads and friend Chads. What we can be sure of, though, is that women uniformly detest and bully unattractive men, and that that is definitely not an independent variable.

Last edited:
It's typical male dominance behavior because we are built like animals and man is wolf to his fellow man.

They don't bully because they have nothing to be insecure about, they have it all. Most of the people that have bullied me have been normies and bluepilled sub5s

The person I got along with the best at my last job was this Chad. He would go out of his way to conversate with me. One woman once walked in to buy something, saw him and barely said anything to him, bought what she wanted, walked out, and 5 minutes later walked back in to ask for his number.

Fr chads actually treat me quite well

I'd say I agree with you.
My whole perception of what a chad was was kind of warped for a bit due to my bully's. I definitely mogged like half of them.
Yeah sure they were popular enough but I never really heard about them being with a ton of foids. One was half my height.
One of my bullys ended up getting cucked by a dyke. What's even better was that his girl was a oneitis. They were always together and doing public displays of affection. You get what you deserve, Lorcan, you neckbeard looking fuck. :feelskek:
Guys who were actual chads in my school were usually stoic and layed back. My bully's were in sport teams, bands jestermaxxing and trying to bring as much attention to themselves as possible but people always talked about the Chads more.

Last edited:
True Chad's don't because they are the archetypal good guy. Not Chad worshipping. It's that they are treated so well and have no insecurities so being the good guy is their alternative way of achieving the feeling of superiority. He will also get rewarded in some way for his deeds materially. While the higher teir male bullies like an ogre for example is still insecure about something

True Chad's don't because they are the archetypal good guy. Not Chad worshipping. It's that they are treated so well and have no insecurities so being the good guy is their alternative way of achieving the feeling of superiority. He will also get rewarded in some way for his deeds materially. While the higher teir male bullies like an ogre for example is still insecure about something
High IQ reply.

True. Chads don't bully. They don't need to establish their dominance because people naturally give them respect. In school, Chads were always nice to me, tbh --- it was the normfucks that gave me hell.
Most bullies are upper betas --- the childhood bullies that I've managed to find on social media now lead very normie lives with wife and kids, with unspectacular jobs such as bus drivers, post office workers; the professional ones became accountants or IT. One of my foid bullies (yes, even foids bullied me) is now a nurse.

thats bullshit lmao. they absolutely do bully people. yes they dont have to establish their dominance but youre coping if you believe our existence isnt funny to them and that they like to laugh at us and that involves bullying

Chads mainly just talk shit behind your back but bully too while normies/incels in denial take there anger out on you

I agree with OP. Normies can't handle the fact that they are beaten by Chad so they attack us to feel better about themselves. I think it's getting worse, I see lower level normies getting more aggressive.