Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old chad wants to tell you: you are a loser

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A_QP5_iz0

Something I’m always surprised about is how adamant people are to attack failures.
I think in our opinions we wouldn’t give a fuck about anything as long as we got what we wanted.
But people who actually get what they wanted want to try to mog people to make themselves feel superior.
And how they simp for foids.

He starts basing around 2 minute mark”I have four kids 3 different women”

Where's the Chad?

he got divorced 3 times by some ugly old whores and thinks this is an accomplishment. least dysfunctional and degenerate amerimutt.

He’s a retard.
Especially when he is coming from a place of never being rejected be women. I bet he would also say if asked about sea maxxxing that would make you weak.When in reality it’s fucking logical. It’s weak because foids can’t feel their feels and act like cunts to the losers. He really believes fully in the script, but it works for him.

Old ass nigga

:feelsEhh: And you're such a winner gramps. I wish I was a bald redneck with boxing bags in my shitty garage/workshop, ranting to youtube about how the young generation are weak crybaby losers, because that's my best option for entertainment after all 3 lots of child support come out of my account.

[At least, from the thumbnail I'm guessing that's what this is? Not clicking that and rewarding him with views / attention.]

Another boomer red pill retard

:feelsEhh: And you're such a winner gramps. I wish I was a bald redneck with boxing bags in my shitty garage/workshop, ranting to youtube about how the young generation are weak crybaby losers, because that's my best option for entertainment after all 3 lots of child support come out of my account.

[At least, from the thumbnail I'm guessing that's what this is? Not clicking that and rewarding him with views / attention.]
Yea except he is okay with child support. I would say he’s a a fully non deprecating feminist.

Everybody is weak except for me, cause I’m a BOOMER

Everybody is weak except for me, cause I’m a BOOMER
I just kind of find it funny they can use any gender norm or stereotype to attack you, when nobody else does any work to abide by those standards either.
Like if he just said “you are ugly creepy losers” it would honestly be more accurate to situation than blaming your moral fiber or masculinity.
They are calling us the patriarchy and outcasts at same time.

Literally the amerimutt meme
Real chads are the tall rich corporate guys I see walking with 3-4 blond stace in Manhattan

I just kind of find it funny they can use any gender norm or stereotype to attack you, when nobody else does any work to abide by those standards either.
Like if he just said “you are ugly creepy losers” it would honestly be more accurate to situation than blaming your moral fiber or masculinity.
They are calling us the patriarchy and outcasts at same time.
He admits himself that he was lucky. "Somehow..." "I don't know how, but..". He's a mediocre redneck who got other redneck women in his boomer school days

Something I’m always surprised about is how adamant people are to attack failures.
I think in our opinions we wouldn’t give a fuck about anything as long as we got what we wanted.
But people who actually get what they wanted want to try to mog people to make themselves feel superior.

back then this boomer could get a house with a crappy job and a car and even have kids most people my age struggle to get any of this this shit that man is fucking retarded i do agree with him saying young men are weak but how can young men like me compete when society constantly demonizing masqulinity and says men should be feminine and not do anything else this boomer should be a punching bag for the incel community because he so retarded.

Hope this white nigger gets his knees shattered by a pack of black apes and becomes a vegetable

He has taken too many punches to the head

He starts basing around 2 minute mark”I have four kids 3 different women”
every man wants to just breed irresponsibly when t comes down to it, its only a matter of being comfy with that power or not

Woman dont Care About how Strong or weak you are , they Care About Looks .

He got divorced too :feelskek: to No suprise .

Shut Up with your weak Talk Shit " your a Bald Ass UGLY ( divorced reason ) Dude with slight retardation .

So some washed up baby Boomer who got divorced 3 times it's telling us we're weak because women don't find us attractive. This guy is obviously tall and has good facial genetics for his age. Especially for being a grandfather, it doesn't matter. At this point, women are at the stage where they have the ability to pick the best man through internet apps. And it is not the same days of meeting people in real life. We don't live in those times anymore. I hope his ass ends up being beat the fuck up by a gang of young niggers.

Millennial cuck