Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old-cels GTFIH

Are you 40 ++ ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I am curious who’s an old-cel above 40 here.

hi grandpas

give me your life experiences you worthless boomers :smonk:

hi grandpas
1B623EDB 9F2D 465E 9F50 54F2B5C7C37D

I wonder how can someone be an incel until 40 without having commited suicide or gone ER.

will this poll still be open in 3months' time? If not, then I'm going to be forced to reluctantly vote no, as if im not a greycel oldfag.

Ffs man. even online polls among the losers are rigged against me.

I wonder how can someone be an incel until 40 without having commited suicide or gone ER.
the same way a boeing 747 can still be landed with no landing gear and reverse thrusters out of service.

In other words, still present but in smithereens, and damaged to all fuck.

will this poll still be open in 3months' time? If not, then I'm going to be forced to reluctantly vote no, as if im not a greycel oldfag.

Ffs man. even online polls among the losers are rigged against me.
Why you want to vote after 3 months? What difference do 3 months make?

the same way a boeing 747 can still be landed with no landing gear and reverse thrusters out of service.

Man, being a virgin at 40 would be such a humiliation I would kill myself way before that to avoid suffering it. If I got to 40 and I was still a virgin, definitely I would Sodini my way out of that situation.

Man, being a virgin at 40 would be such a humiliation I would kill myself way before that to avoid suffering it. If I got to 40 and I was still a virgin, definitely I would Sodini my way out of that situation.

Yeah man.

My advice pal would be: do something NOW before time marches on and the incel reaper comes lookin'.

Cos you may think it's miles away and can't possibly happen like I once did... but it WLL creep up on ya before you know it, otherwise.

Yeah man.

My advice pal would be: do something NOW before time marches on and the incel reaper comes lookin'.

Cos you may think it's miles away and can't possibly happen like I once did... but it WLL creep up on ya before you know it, otherwise.
Yeah. I'm not worried. There's two things that can happen. I might eventually manage to have a girlfriend and life might go well for me, and if it doesn't happen, as I like to say, thERe'll always be a final solution.

personally not one to condone the ER shit etc... doesn't make a blind bit of difference.

You've still lost in the game of life. Being a sore loser doesn't change the fact that when push comes to shove... you lose.

In fact, better off NOT publicising that shit imho.

Do everything you can now to maxx.

high IQ analogy:panties: