Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Old but good comment talking about the state of Japan.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The last sentence is true for American society right now.

time to eat rice

RIP Japancels tbh

As somebody who lives in Japan, most of that stuff true.

Foids here are so fucking materialistic, horrible materialistic. Set up a tinder account, set your location in Tokyo, you will see these two terms:
パーパー, which more or less means "daddy", but in the dating world it means "sugar daddy".
ニート, NEET, but for women it more or less means, "I have no job, pay for my shit".
2ch has threads calling foids out about this.

If you go to clubs, you're a retard. Bars a cheaper and comfier, you only go to clubs if there is something themed for that night.
An bar which has now suddenly well become known with gaijin "anime fans" bar 'Mogra'(https://club-mogra.jp/), has found it's just easier to charge you fags more.
I'm not going to reveal good places because fuck you.

But if you think you can ascend in japan, don't forget that divorce rates are higher for gaijin with Japanese compared to Japanese with Japanese.
Also Japan has no rules on child custody. Hence why even gaijins have ended up in jail simply just trying to find their children.

Lived here almost 3 years, no ascension yet.

@JohnWickCel and other cels reading this

You SHOULD watch COLTTAINE on Jewtube, if you want to binge on such type of content. :feelsthink::feelshmm:

Completely over for Japanese men.

As somebody who lives in Japan, most of that stuff true.

Foids here are so fucking materialistic, horrible materialistic. Set up a tinder account, set your location in Tokyo, you will see these two terms:
パーパー, which more or less means "daddy", but in the dating world it means "sugar daddy".
ニート, NEET, but for women it more or less means, "I have no job, pay for my shit".
2ch has threads calling foids out about this.

If you go to clubs, you're a retard. Bars a cheaper and comfier, you only go to clubs if there is something themed for that night.
An bar which has now suddenly well become known with gaijin "anime fans" bar 'Mogra'(https://club-mogra.jp/), has found it's just easier to charge you fags more.
I'm not going to reveal good places because fuck you.

But if you think you can ascend in japan, don't forget that divorce rates are higher for gaijin with Japanese compared to Japanese with Japanese.
Also Japan has no rules on child custody. Hence why even gaijins have ended up in jail simply just trying to find their children.

Lived here almost 3 years, no ascension yet.
Are you white?

In which subreddit that was posted? based as fuck comment tbh, the west is following Japan.

If you aren’t white and average looking then I’d say you have no chance in Japan. I know a few guys that had good luck in Japan, got girlfriends that worked full time and also cooked and cleaned for them. They were 6ft tall average looking white guys though.

Never began for ricecels