Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Old browncel from a different time

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
106009377_1898931603583215_8083102949459037218_n.jpg

I have seen guys like this married years ago here in Morocco. Of course their wives were clearly subfives, but they could get laid with islammaxxing and betabuxxing, something nowadays have died with non-religious Moroccan youth.

Kek, must suck to be a nigger and an atheist
Yeah, man. Decades ago I could have cope with poor foids looking for a betabuxx.

Now, feminism and women's liberation fucked me up.

Religionmaxxing and keeping ethnic foids away from white men is the only thing browncels can do to get laid andsomewhat keep a gf. Absolutely over

Religionmaxxing and keeping ethnic foids away from white men is the only thing browncels can do to get laid andsomewhat keep a gf. Absolutely over
31889.jpg

so true tbh

us browns need money Maxx then rot till we reincarnate as Chads in another lifetime hopefully