Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion old bastard asked for help

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
Today, I left my house for once to get some candy. On the way back, an old man approached me and asked for money, which I gave that fag 3 quarters, but this fucker still had the audacity to ask me to help him walk to McDonald's across the street, which would take ages for him since he is so slow, fucking old bastard uses a walker.
I only told him I would take him to the pole that is a few inches away so he can at least hold on to something. I had to hold his arm while helping him and he fucking smelt like shit. niggas like these will be better off dead tbh because they're just suffering and being miserable to everyone around them.

IDK if he actually made it to McDonalds but he would've better off being run over

I hate really old people, we get it your old now die already.

true. I would have ignored him, but there were people around, and I didn't want to be seen as a dick.
You never see those people in public again your image is non existent outside of work, school, or family. Most social interaction are one and done