Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over old bald cel

sadtardcel

sadtardcel

Banned
-
i am in mid 20s now. i have achieved nothing in life. the pupils i went to high school are married , have a job and a respect in society. i have always been an part of a joke, if i recall all my days . rn i dont want any relationship, just wantnto stay quiet, smoke ciggrattes and just sleep. wish i would never wake up one day and die in my bed. my parents thinks i am a loser and they ridcule and assasinates my character infront of strangers everythime they get chance. not being financially independent i have to keep my mouth shut still living with parents. pathetic , sad , existence. what makes me angry is when i am minding my own business normie fags , people in general always makes fun and pokes me with indirect social cues about my looks , weight, behaviour and my persona. i dont have any skills nor do i any plans. looking at threads someone posted about diogenes , i looked in to it and its a coping mechanism.

The age pill is brutal.

I'm sorry about that man, its over for alot of us. Cope here

Brutal as fuck

over for past wizard stage cels

Brutal bald pill op :feelscry:

Watching oldcel time approach me from far away and knowing I can't stop it is the most brutal part of being ugly and retarded

Same I wish normal bitches would let me at least wageslave in peace