Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old actress foid call ethniccels "savages",charged hate speech

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...a-legend-brigitte-bardot-charged-hate-speech/

I thought it was inceldom related since its about old foid hating ethniccels therefore racepill

The French star of classic cinema faces charges of hate speech and inciting racial hatred following comments she had previously made about islanders on the French-ruled island of Réunion.
The charges came after Ms Bardot labelled the natives on Réunion, “aboriginals who have kept the genes of savages,” and slammed their treatment of animals for religious purposes which includes the sacrifice of goats, dogs, and cats which are killed and beheaded, Il Giornale reports.

Bardot sent her opinion on the practice in the form of a letter to the governing bodies of the island, which lies in the Indian Ocean near Madagascar.

Whore do not even let poor reunioncels to cope with religion,you guys fucked them in ass already leave them alone

suifuel for reunioncels
old boomers will come after them native ethniccels until they have no cope left. its truly over. let them to do ogga bogga
natives of the reunions btw its never began

Last edited:
Kill animals if you're not going to eat it is pretty retarded tbh.

genuinely surprised she got charged if she was a man she would get a higher sentence for sure

Westerners need to stop trying to make everyone be like them

Like the Sentinel Island natives. In theory bringing them to civilization should make them happy yes but in reality they will struggle to fit in a new world they will be faced with. The neighboring islands have big rates of alcohol abuse and depression

She said what all white women think about ethnics + I agree with her, fuck the animal "Sacrificers"

She's just mad that they're eliminating her options.

why no one saw this REEE

This cannot be allowed to pass. Imagine if this were switched roles.

Tell me again about how ethnicels are oppressed in the west. You are literally a protected class.