Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oké for the animecels: I'm rewatching gundam SEED and I realize how this serie is full with blackpills.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
JFL at Kira Yamato the ultimate coördinator mogging the fuck out of that cuck Sai.

>Oké

Kek, it's so easy to spot Dutchfags.

>Oké

Kek, it's so easy to spot Dutchfags.

Die klote automatische toetsenbord weer. Dit is m'n eerste keer dat ik via m'n smartphone een topic open.

Die klote automatische toetsenbord weer. Dit is m'n eerste keer dat ik via m'n smartphone een topic open.
Je kan ook autocorrect uitzetten via instellingen! Probeer dat maar eens.

Yep...Gundam Seed was probably the best of the series.

Gundam ZZ was even more brutal on the cucking if memory serves. For instance, a lot of the main female characters actually leave the 'good guy' side in order to be with the charismatic bad guy. One guy in particular really got humiliated.

Anywho, women cucking on lesser men or less interesting men, in order to be with a more desirable preference is fairly Biologically natural. The main differences now are women are getting caught more easily due to DNA testing, more track records via social media/cellphones; at the other end of the spectrum birth control helps to minimize consequences, so we see more frequency in cucking.

Last edited:
I love hentai tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back