Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over OkCupid is just full of fatties.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I don't do online dating, the last time being 2014 where I didn't score a date. But because of the quarantine, I thought I may try it back in April.

I was fairly fit at the time in april = 173lbs, 5'10, probably 17% bodyfat. (I'm back up to 181 as I type this)

After two hours of browsing I sensed something was up, so I spent 90 minutes writing down the physicality of women and I'm shocked with the results. Out of 220 women aged 30-39, this is what I got

-Fat (looked more than 70kgs/155lbs): 180 (80%)

-Not fat, but rediculous demands such as "no sub 6ft guys" or "must have a degree and good job" and single moms : 31 (16%)

-Doable: 9 (4%)

Note that my concept of doable has a very low attractiveness threshold, it means "Iooked under 145/150lbs" with a so-so face, it includes even butterface.

Has anyone else concluded something like this? I'm stunned with the 80% fatties. For context, I'm in a midland county u.k.

It's just a waste of time. That 9% of doable nonfat chicks hold out for chads even though they are mid tier to low tier beckies.

The 16% that have high demands and want at least a beatbux tall above average guy.

The 80% of fatties are being fought after by low standards cels. A lot of these fatties also hold out for a chadlite.

Last edited:
Online dating was the original chad only tbh

Even many guys that managed to "score" with foids will say that it's much easier in person to get a date than online.

Bumble is full of supermodels apparently

The dating game is absolute trash? Truly ground breaking research.

Online a girl has hundreds of options.

Offline a girl has hundreds of options.

The dating game is absolute trash? Truly ground breaking research.

I'm just tied of foids saying it's men that are low quality. Jesus, I wouldn't even dare trying o.l.d if I was a fat dude.

Online a girl has hundreds of options.

Online a girl has thousands of options.

Still bad either way but the attention a girl gets is amplified online.

I don't do online dating, the last time being 2014 where I didn't score a date. But because of the quarantine, I thought I may try it back in April.

I was fairly fit at the time in april = 173lbs, 5'10, probably 17% bodyfat. (I'm back up to 181 as I type this)

After two hours of browsing I sensed something was up, so I spent 90 minutes writing down the physicality of women and I'm shocked with the results. Out of 220 women aged 30-39, this is what I got

-Fat (looked more than 70kgs/155lbs): 180 (80%)

-Not fat, but rediculous demands such as "no sub 6ft guys" or "must have a degree and good job" and single moms : 31 (16%)

-Doable: 9 (4%)

Note that my concept of doable has a very low attractiveness threshold, it means "Iooked under 145/150lbs" with a so-so face, it includes even butterface.

Has anyone else concluded something like this? I'm stunned with the 80% fatties. For context, I'm in a midland county u.k.

It's just a waste of time. That 9% of doable nonfat chicks hold out for chads even though they are mid tier to low tier beckies.

The 16% that have high demands and want at least a beatbux tall above average guy.

The 80% of fatties are being fought after by low standards cels. A lot of these fatties also hold out for a chadlite.
I tried hinge and almost all of the foids on there are trans or land whales. It actually got frustrating to use because every other choice I got was a guy who thought it was funny to put his gender as a girl. Either way I still got 0 fucking matches or likes, good thing I didn’t buy the package to get more likes

there was also an insane amount of lesbians for some reason

Last edited:
It's not unless you change your location to a Russian city.
I think it’s cos I’m on a university campus so I get to see a lot of young 18-21 year old foids , slim with nice bodies idk

I tried hinge and almost all of the foids on there are trans or land whales. It actually got frustrating to use because every other choice I got was a guy who thought it was funny to put his gender as a girl. Either way I still got 0 fucking matches or likes, good thing I didn’t buy the package to get more likes

there was also an insane amount of lesbians for some reason

they send you the uggos first so you have to set your distance to 1km and keep pressing x until you get to someone you want to like

low iq thread
think about what kind of women need to resort for online dating in the first place
females dont need tinder , bumble to find a chad, they have chads in their social circles

Online dating really is a place for misfit puzzle pieces