Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Okay which whitecel did this

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Article with praise for brazilians foids and same with complaing about anglo girls :lul::lul::lul:
it say's something that many otherwise says on this forum that brazilian women are good looking cause race mixing :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

genuine question for braziliancels are brazilian women are great as probably western sexpats says ?

https://incels.wiki/w/Anglo_girls
https://incels.wiki/w/Brazilian_girls

@Tenshi
@trying to ascend
@Mainländer
@Mecoja

It certainly wasn't me.

I honestly don't know who came up with the idea that Brazilian women are particularly attractive. Any European country mogs Brazil hard. Also, although I agree that Anglo women manage to be even worse than BR women on average in terms of personality, BR women are far from being those idealized pleasant trad women or whatever people imagine.

definitely some brazilian butthurt infiltrator foid femcel that fucked 100 chads
also, I find anglo-foids to be sexiest, they also have big booba according to statistics :ha..feels:

genuine question for braziliancels are brazilian women are great as probably western sexpats says ?

@Mecoja
@Mecoja is not even Brazilian jfl :feelshaha:

No, brazilian women aren't good looking.

This notion comes from cherry-picking some models and actors, though some brazilians use this to cope.

Though I guess it's true that brazilian foids value neurotypicality more than foreign foids

Last edited:
I noticed a trend in which foids tend to look better the richer they are, even the mixed ones

Apart from that, we have some really good poor mixed foids, and some nice normie foids, but we also have lots of subhumans

It's hard to generalize

I do think white girls generally look better though

yes but he is my friend so always mentioning him :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Thanks brocel. I don't know much about Brazilian women, I watched few Brazilian TV shows and they put the most European looking actors as main cast.

It certainly wasn't me.

I honestly don't know who came up with the idea that Brazilian women are particularly attractive. Any European country mogs Brazil hard. Also, although I agree that Anglo women manage to be even worse than BR women on average in terms of personality, BR women are far from being those idealized pleasant trad women or whatever people imagine.
I imagine all brazillian women to be grade A whores. But then again by perception might be skewed by over exposure to Rio population and culture

It certainly wasn't me.

brazillian women remind me of the women backhome(and of my church semi oneitis) so it hurts to see brazillian women.Eitherway white women(especially northern europeans) mog every single other race and country to high hell, so brazillian women being hot is a meme.

Brazilians are ugly as sin

I'd say most people here are subhuman, even white people tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back