Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Okay, Now THIS, is epic

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
@FinnCel translate this

@FinnCel translate this
He has no idea what he is saying so he is splitting words into two (or even three holy shit!).
Just a pain in the ass to listen to

yea i thought he was speaking hindu lel he repeated 彼女 and 理由 a couple times and then i finally caught on

yea i thought he was speaking hindu lel he repeated 彼女 and 理由 a couple times and then i finally caught on
He has no idea what he is saying so he is splitting words into two (or even three holy shit!).
Yeah I know a bit of Japanese myself, was a lot of mumbling and babbling. He's prob a mentalcel with a crush on the girl in the title, reading off a love letter about how he likes her movies/songs or whatever, that he fucking pasted into google translate, JFL, it's over.

I cant speak noodles

>tfw can't understand moonspeak

epic fatcel tbh ngl

Damn. Everyone here language mogs me

mogs me at speaking this

are u bullying me? :feelstrash:
Wish my waifu to speak pleasant language, like lithuanian, russian, finnish, hungarian, or japan. To care of strict word order is so of torture

but Lithuanian, russian, polish are almoust the same. they have many similarities. but not bad not bad :feelstrash:
Blet one day will need to learn vietnamese for speak with my waifu, it looks so painfull :(

im sure she will speak english :feelstrash:
Fuck english, for honoring waifu of culture it is duty to learn her language, same as her to learn my