Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ok, that gaycurrycel wasn't larping

Those kind of people make it easy for people who to smear this place as racists to point to them as an example.

It happens in so many other male oriented groups too.
Then when made clear you don't want them needlessly talking about putting down and mocking other races of men some of them start complaining about white genocide and political correctness.

They're ironically even bigger snowflakes than SJWs.

Why are some people being so negative against this relationship? Isn't this what we want? Foids to swoop down from dating chads and give people that would be subhumans a chance. When Lorde dated that subhuman asian guy, everyone was pissed about it, which was fucking sad because if people acted better she could have normalized those types of relationships. I hope this foid doesn't cheat on this guy with some chad and I hope stuff like this becomes a lot more common in the future.

Why are some people being so negative against this relationship? Isn't this what we want? Foids to swoop down from dating chads and give people that would be subhumans a chance. When Lorde dated that subhuman asian guy, everyone was pissed about it, which was fucking sad because if people acted better she could have normalized those types of relationships. I hope this foid doesn't cheat on this guy with some chad and I hope stuff like this becomes a lot more common in the future.
I don't think normalising dating down is what we want, that has other issues, in that you will still create angry incels, if they have a kid he will resent his mum for marrying his subhuman dad.

We want looksmatching, and for guys to not have to simp , and this guy is 100% Simping

I don't think normalising dating down is what we want, that has other issues, in that you will still create angry incels, if they have a kid he will resent his mum for marrying his subhuman dad.

We want looksmatching, and for guys to not have to simp , and this guy is 100% Simping

Yeah, that makes sense. I can agree with that. Slightly off topic tbh, but I'm sure they're not actually married. They just got dressed up, went to some nice area, and took some photos, from what it looks like.

good on him for getting a girl but i imagine he's gotta be somewhat rich considering all the weird expensive fashion shit on his page. that girl is definitely not attracted to his malnourished african child frame

Surely his skin is bad no? At least in Asia
Yeah by insane post colonial curry standards I suppose
Otherwise it's clear & probably slow aging