Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ok mr soymaxxed chad, but i dont care + your jaw won't stop a bullet from a rifle

As if Chad had to virtue signal to get any attention. He could shit in the street and it wouldn't be considered creepy to any woman.

Rare to see a chad resort to pulling a foid. People really are starved for attention these days

Last edited:
Screenshot 2022 05 15 10 30 08 66 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

Screenshot 2022 05 15 10 30 33 03 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

"b-b-but we watch only personality" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

As if Chad had to virtue signal to get any attention. He could shit in the street and it wouldn't be considered creepy to any woman.

Rare to see a chad resort to pulling a foid. People really are starved for attention these days
even chads struggle nowadays :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Creepy

Rajendra Panchal 932817
G1Ile4V8 yoz8G9PmdZPlPzP9lGG7VeD9cMxTqnzBVo

Not creepy
00655a317f9a829081c0f0453616da78

I translated what he wanted to said but was to afraid to admit it

He OD'd on copium, I'd like to see him disfigured and make the same statements again

Will your jaw stop 5.56? I'd like to test that out

Bluepillers and gaslighters really enjoy delivering their 'arguments' entirely in buzzwords. His rhetorical question of 'you were being creepy, huh?" can literally be answered with "Yes, and?" since it is non-sequitur. It lacks any definition whatsoever and carries whatever implications the gaslighter, gaslighted, and the mob wants it to have, so it actually doesn't disprove the original premise that women hate nice guys whatsoever. Same goes for making her uncomfortable - yes, uncomfortable by being too nice.

Until he actually explains what being creepy and making uncomfortable means in practice, they're irrelevant to the strawman presented in the beginning. Which of course he can't do. Funnily enough, he doesn't even parrot the most common dogma in foid circles - that being nice is 'the bare minimum', not necessarily that everyone who thinks they were being nice were actually BEING CREEPY!!

Last edited:
Bluepillers and gaslighters really enjoy delivering their 'arguments' entirely in buzzwords. His rhetorical question of 'you were being creepy, huh?" can literally be answered with "Yes, and?" since it is non-sequitur. It lacks any definition whatsoever and carries whatever implications the gaslighted individual wants it to have, so it actually doesn't disprove the original premise that women hate nice guys whatsoever. Same goes for making her uncomfortable - yes, uncomfortable by being too nice.

Until he actually explains what being creepy and making uncomfortable means in practice, they're irrelevant to the strawman presented in the beginning. Which of course he can't do. Funnily enough, he doesn't even parrot the most common dogma in foid circles - that being nice is 'the bare minimum', not necessarily that everyone who thinks they were being nice were actually BEING CREEPY!!
strong post :feelsUgh:

All of the “ rules” of “attracting” foids doesn’t apply to chads.
Women DO approach, but only for chad
Women DO pay for shit, but only for chad, and etc. the only one that doesn’t really translate is personality because:
Incel and nice makes you desperate
Incel and mean makes you creepy
Chad and nice makes you a suave
Chad and mean gives you bad boy halo.

He's a faggot and why do you guys scroll through that cesspool of trannies

chad lecturing ugly people, id smash his face in me with my knucle dusters.

this guy probably genuinely believes that jfl. chads are treated as saints no matter what they do, and they think it's all because of their personalities.

this guy probably genuinely believes that jfl. chads are treated as saints no matter what they do, and they think it's all because of their personalities.
He's just trying to get his page views. I doubt he believes it or cares.

I think he is blackpilled and making fun of us.

I think he is blackpilled and making fun of us.
why tho, his life should be very good, so he should be bluepilled

like yeah he will encounter a lot of sluts, and realize that they're sluts, but that's not enough to become le blackpiller, or we wouldn't be in this mess

Most chads seem to.be blackpilled. Also I feel his voice sounds as if he is mocking us. But what do I know, being a sprg lul.

Yup hus jaw height and race were creepy.

That slav faggot is like 5'7 not a chad at all