Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ok lets take a break from our incel mentality for a bit

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
ok what normie movies have you guys watched? or what kind of normie things you like to do.

It's hard watching any movies as an incel. There's always some relationship that reminds us how subhuman we are. Or at least there's always some Jew actor that triggers me.

Shootout scene from one of my favorite movies, Heat (Robert De Niro, 1995)

It's hard watching any movies as an incel. There's always some relationship that reminds us how subhuman we are. Or at least there's always some Jew actor that triggers me.
yea i agree, being incel affects your mentality in some way. its hard to detach from it.

ok what normie movies have you guys watched? or what kind of normie things you like to do.
I like watching gang, maras, favelas and mafia movies.
also the normie things i do is going to dance once a month with a pair of incel friends, going to other places in my motorbike and buy clothes for me and my niece, I like to see her well dressed and happy

bro i am super in to kickboxing to go a gym every day and absolutely obliterate punching bags like bruce lee.

how do i do it?? pretend like the punching bags are stacy lmaooooooooo hahahaha

anti roastie squad go!!!@#!@#!@$#@$

Nothing, i've been rotting extra hard the past few months.

Too many, to be honest. I'll just name a few of my favourites: American beauty, Shutter Island, Memento, The Godfather, Eyes wide shut, A clockwork orange, Seven.

social media and play retro video games(just finished challenge mode for Pokemon Puzzle Challenge on hard mode)

Aren't pretty much all movies normie? If so, I guess nearly every movie I've seen

nothing, all i do is work and ldar here

Too many, to be honest. I'll just name a few of my favourites: American beauty, Shutter Island, Memento, The Godfather, Eyes wide shut, A clockwork orange, Seven.
nice choices

THIS

I have watched Lord of the rings every Christmas for 10 or so years, that's pretty much the only movie that I watch.