Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ok it isn’t fun anymore I don’t want to be an incel anymore

VλREN

VλREN

Not even trying to hide The emptiness inside
★★
Back then I was like “hahahahaha am so special and edgy I know useless low iQ historical facts and I repeat BP lingo and listen to saint Dbdr (peace be opon him)” but now am literally going insane

All I feel is pain, like physical pain at this point.
it’s the same feeling every day but it’s getting 0.1% worse every day

Dude I want a gf to grope and cuddle with LIKE RIGHT NOW

Relatable, except I never felt the special and cool part. I felt this way all along. I want love and sex plus warm hugs form a woman so bad. The loneliness is getting so heavy

Relatable, except I never felt the special and cool part.
It was actually fun I felt special in my own personal crusade, but deep down I knew I was fooling myself against the test of time.

That’s actually unfortunate that you didn’t get to experience that level

Back then I was like “hahahahaha am so special and edgy I know useless low iQ historical facts and I repeat BP lingo and listen to saint Dbdr (peace be opon him)” but now am literally going insane

You have so much better than me. I have solar retinopathy from staring at the sun. If I could just have my vision back it would've been enough, I'd just look at my hands in HD and be happy or something.

It was actually fun I felt special in my own personal crusade, but deep down I knew I was fooling myself against the test of time.

That’s actually unfortunate that you didn’t get to experience that level
I mean, I kinda did a little initially, lol, since this is such a niche and unknown forum, but I never tried to fool myself it was any kind of flex.

sorry no refunds
12D4647B 9EDE 4699 A315 A4838EBB647C

You have so much better than me. I have solar retinopathy from staring at the sun. If I could just have my vision back it would've been enough, I'd just look at my hands in HD and be happy or something.
Brutal

Regardless of physical infirmities I think we’re all mentalcels here

Brutal

Regardless of physical infirmities I think we’re all mentalcels here
I saw many faces in DMs here. A bunch of them are mentalcels and should otherwise do ok if NT. Many 5/10s and a few 6/10s. Many 4s too. Only a couple legit truecels

ur 190cm tall mogger

just go SEAmaxx

Relatable, except I never felt the special and cool part. I felt this way all along. I want love and sex plus warm hugs form a woman so bad. The loneliness is getting so heavy

Same. Felt this for years. I never thought this sort of thing was cool, it's a situation I was forced into completely out of my control, due to missing mm of bone and not having the right facial features.

Same. Felt this for years. I never thought this sort of thing was cool, it's a situation I was forced into completely out of my control, due to missing mm of bone and not having the right facial features.
Same. A better jaw, less upper eyelid exposure, and wider frame could have changed my life. Along with being NT instead of a sperg who can’t even make proper male friend groups. I wanted a loving average looking girlfriend. That’s what I always thought would be cool in life, and I never got it. It’s what I dream of all the time. Never have I dreamed about wanting to be here. If I had the life I want, I’d have never found this place

Same. A better jaw, less upper eyelid exposure, and wider frame could have changed my life. Along with being NT instead of a sperg who can’t even make proper male friend groups. I wanted a loving average looking girlfriend. That’s what I always thought would be cool in life, and I never got it. It’s what I dream of all the time. Never have I dreamed about wanting to be here. If I had the life I want, I’d have never found this place
I resonate with you on all of that mang. We were dealt a very shit hand.

I resonate with you on all of that mang. We were dealt a very shit hand.
For sure. And to too it all off, I lost my father not too long after my 19th birthday. He was the best friend I had to do cool stuff with and now it’s basically just me and my mother. Such ridiculously bad luck to lose a parent that young too. Losing a parent as an incel has got to be 10x worse than as a sexhaver because we usually don’t have many people other than them who cared about us.

It would break most sexhavers to lose a parent so young, let alone incels. On top of all that, IT was literally mocking a post I made complaining how brutal it was that my dad had died and a month or so later, my muscle car broke down with major issues and there is nobody to help me fix it.

If you wanna looksmaxx litteraly youre only choice is to plastic surgery thats the bit of redpill i have within me

Same, I was fine with my 27yo khhv mind but since this summer I suddenly suffocate.

I saw many faces in DMs here. A bunch of them are mentalcels and should otherwise do ok if NT. Many 5/10s and a few 6/10s. Many 4s too. Only a couple legit truecels
If NT

Don't worry, it's gonna get worse.

I think this is what happens to most of us, the copes give way to feeling like a worthless piece of unwanted trash that's expected to focus on hobbies for the rest of their life with core needs going unmet.

Being incel is hell I want death

Same here. Going apeshit everyday.

This is all I know at this point

When was it ever fun

You speak a bit like it's MGTOW and voluntary, heh :)

I hope you find someone. Hey I mean, at least you enjoyed being single for a while so that's something.

I think this is what happens to most of us, the copes give way to feeling like a worthless piece of unwanted trash that's expected to focus on hobbies for the rest of their life with core needs going unmet.

Life goes on for way too long.

For sure. And to too it all off, I lost my father not too long after my 19th birthday. He was the best friend I had to do cool stuff with and now it’s basically just me and my mother. Such ridiculously bad luck to lose a parent that young too. Losing a parent as an incel has got to be 10x worse than as a sexhaver because we usually don’t have many people other than them who cared about us.

It would break most sexhavers to lose a parent so young, let alone incels. On top of all that, IT was literally mocking a post I made complaining how brutal it was that my dad had died and a month or so later, my muscle car broke down with major issues and there is nobody to help me fix it.
Man, that's terrible to hear, I'm sorry for your loss.

Yeah, as an incel, usually the only other people who care about you are family and very close friends. Once those people in your life start dying out it's all over.

who did you see?

Incel is never cool, incel identity is literally based off being a failure and lame.

Inceldom isn't a cool clique or a movement. It's a cruel life circumstance that is often impossible to escape. Inceldom is about as fun as being homeless, terminally ill or poor. It's always sad when a greycel is forced to come to terms with that fact. They come here to fedpost and use slurs, but then it dawns on them that they will never be able to move on.

We come here to cope with our lives. But any trucel would give an arm and a leg if it meant that he could ascend.

Last edited:
who did you see?
I don’t wanna mention. I like to really keep what I see in the DMs private. A few are fairly active users though, and a few are lower post count cels

Man, that's terrible to hear, I'm sorry for your loss.

Yeah, as an incel, usually the only other people who care about you are family and very close friends. Once those people in your life start dying out it's all over.
Thanks. It sure is brutal. It’s just my mother and like 2 other family members remaining they care about me, and they are all older. I dread the day they are going to be all gone.

I want to get off the wild ride

I've never felt special for being an incel

Being an incel is torture, there is nothing cool nor special about it... yes, being an incel is kind of special, but in the worse way imaginable