Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ok inkwells: what can we really do to change things ?

Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
★★
I know we're fucked, believe me I know. There still aren't enough of us to make us matter. If we ever reach a significant percentage of the male population things will sort themselves out naturally by ways of civil war, chaos and anarchy. I'm looking forward to random women being taken doggy-style publicly in the streets by some random frustrated looter because all order has collapsed.
But we're not there yet. We may be growing in numbers but many technically incels still aren't aware of what's happening to them and why. And there's still a clear majority of normies. How can we weigh ? How can we make them care without saying "oh but you'll care, just wait long enough"?

If ERings became frequent I believe we would either be tracked down and exterminated or that we'd become heard. I think the former is more likely than the latter, especially in cucked countries without weapons.

Another option is to wait out the collapse in a based country. At least we'll have lived a decent life, even if we had to exile ourselves. We're the bottom of the barrel, like the people who moved to North America from Europe in hope of a better life. Our migration would not be because of money but sex. Just another resource that is not evenly distributed.

But what if the western shitshow comes to these countries ? With westernization it's already starting, how do you keep it away ? Strong islamic values ?

Last edited:
Strong islamic values ?
Sadly, that's no longer a viable option as Muslim cucks are now voting for progressive parties. I think the only way is for the system to collapse entirely so we could rebuild it from scratch (that is if we didn't die in the process).

meanwhile some fuck has some house , away from this shithole watches the world burn" while getting fucked already.

jfl really . Its a done deal if your not a top tier male. Or just a Delusional Betabux

You sit back and laugh.

:feelsclown:

Sadly, that's no longer a viable option as Muslim cucks are now voting for progressive parties. I think the only way is for the system to collapse entirely so we could rebuild it from scratch (that is if we didn't die in the process).
Are they ? after the Arab Spring when they held free elections islamic parties always came in first
You sit back and laugh.

Yeah but why not do it while getting sucked in SEA ?

All non chads stop paying taxes, develop better sexbots and artificial wombs, and remove the cucked laws.

Get a chair sit back and rot.

For the average incel, there is nothing more you can really do except go on non-incel normie forums and spread the blackpill.

Sadly, from my experience most incels will always choose larping over full awareness of their condition.

You sit back and laugh.

The only solution.
For what else can we do? every action we take will be demonized, mocked, and marginalized to the greatest extent possible, and We aren't going to form groups for Obvious reasons. So we just sit back and watch as the world goes to shit.

I know we're fucked, believe me I know. There still aren't enough of us to make us matter. If we ever reach a significant percentage of the male population things will sort themselves out naturally by ways of civil war, chaos and anarchy. I'm looking forward to random women being taken doggy-style publicly in the streets by some random frustrated looter because all order has collapsed.
But we're not there yet. We may be growing in numbers but many technically incels still aren't aware of what's happening to them and why. And there's still a clear majority of normies. How can we weigh ? How can we make them care without saying "oh but you'll care, just wait long enough"?

If ERings became frequent I believe we would either be tracked down and exterminated or that we'd become heard. I think the former is more likely than the latter, especially in cucked countries without weapons.

Another option is to wait out the collapse in a based country. At least we'll have lived a decent life, even if we had to exile ourselves. We're the bottom of the barrel, like the people who moved to North America from Europe in hope of a better life. Our migration would not be because of money but sex. Just another resource that is not evenly distributed.

But what if the western shitshow comes to these countries ? With westernization it's already starting, how do you keep it away ? Strong islamic values ?
India is a pretty based country for exile, although it is often overlooked. It is dirt cheap, so even meagre savings from a Western standpoint go a long way there. You can work remotely from there bc the Internet is good. It is relatively easy to get a visa. Ppl speak English so adapting isn't hard. Forming an Incel exile community in India would not be too difficult. I know ppl who could help newcomers

Well..this much I can say, @K9Otaku is correct. India is a place where one can decompress slowly and maybe even answer some of these sort of questions you just mentioned (and I mean really answer them) much better than is doable with the distractions in "The West".

If anyone wants to come to India for a short while (let's say 2 weeks) to get situated and figure out if they want to stay longer, I know ppl who can arrange that, show you around

relax boyo just relax nothing is important.

We don't have the capital, coordination, or consensus to do anything. Notice how ER and his predecessors/derivatives were basically all lone wolves.

But there are three limiting factors that make it even worse for us. One, we're mostly not well conditioned to society (for obvious reasons), nor particularly favored by it (actually we're despised and disenfranchised), so our influence over it is especially restricted. Two, our numbers are incredibly deflated by all the men who refuse to admit to themselves that it's over; it's just not natural to confess to one's self that their genetics are subpar and their prospects are dim. And three, there are literally no wealthy financiers willing to astroturf us (unlike with just about any successful movement), since our goals don't align with the interests of anyone successful. Things are working as intended for them. Notice how liberals and conservatives both shun incels.

Legit the best thing that happened for us was a complete accident, the covid shutdown. So many normies were embittered by their reduction in dating prospects. For just a time, the understanding of our situation increased. Some of my relatives were envious of me for already being used to covid life before it ever happened JFL. But there's no way to replicate or intensify a pandemic.

This is like a plague that has spread throughout thr world therr isn't much we can do the foids have all the social political culturaal power
We must organize improved ourselves and wait for the system to collapse it likely won't in our lifetime

This is like a plague that has spread throughout thr world therr isn't much we can do the foids have all the social political culturaal power
We must organize improved ourselves and wait for the system to collapse it likely won't in our lifetime
Agreed. That is what some of us are doing.
We don't have the capital, coordination, or consensus to do anything. Notice how ER and his predecessors/derivatives were basically all lone wolves.

But there are three limiting factors that make it even worse for us. One, we're mostly not well conditioned to society (for obvious reasons), nor particularly favored by it (actually we're despised and disenfranchised), so our influence over it is especially restricted. Two, our numbers are incredibly deflated by all the men who refuse to admit to themselves that it's over; it's just not natural to confess to one's self that their genetics are subpar and their prospects are dim. And three, there are literally no wealthy financiers willing to astroturf us (unlike with just about any successful movement), since our goals don't align with the interests of anyone successful. Things are working as intended for them. Notice how liberals and conservatives both shun incels.

Legit the best thing that happened for us was a complete accident, the covid shutdown. So many normies were embittered by their reduction in dating prospects. For just a time, the understanding of our situation increased. Some of my relatives were envious of me for already being used to covid life before it ever happened JFL. But there's no way to replicate or intensify a pandemic.
Well stated. But I think once coming on this forum I have seen some connection which could maybe help make measurable progress.