Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ok if violence game is legit then why don't average muslim men get laid in the west

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Black guys are known for being violent criminals. Get laid. I see black guys with white women all the time in public.

Latinos doing the whole gangster gang game. Get laid.

Muslims are far more violent than all these guys combined. Don't get laid. Apart from the child grooming gangs anyways.

Muslims in the west aren't violent from what I've seen.

There is no "violence game", you think females fantasize about these men?
osama-bin-laden-born-march-10-1957-member-of-the-prominent-saudi-bin-laden-family-and-the-founder-of-the-islamic-extremist-organization-al-qaeda-best-known-for-the-september-11-attacks-on-the-unite.jpg
000_TO525.jpg
saddam-hussein.jpg

Muslims don't get laid
Because they're ugly.

Learn2english pl0x

They don't fantasise about random ugly historical generals. They want low IQ overly violent men

Who said they don't get laid? My mother just come back from work in germany and she said that granpa which she was taking care of have 2 daughters and they both dated and had kids with muslims, earlier she was also telling stories from other families where white whores had sex and kids with arabs, you can also see it on the streets even in small villages/cities not just major big ass agglomerations.

So stop projecting since they are racemixing at rapid pace while german whitecels (aka truecels) are coping with video games and anime in their basements.

Who said they don't get laid? My mother just come back from work in germany and she said that granpa which she was taking care of have 2 daughters and they both dated and had kids with muslims, earlier she was also telling stories from other families where white whores had sex and kids with arabs, you can also see it on the streets even in small villages/cities not just major big ass agglomerations.

So stop projecting since they are racemixing at rapid pace while german whitecels (aka truecels) are coping with video games and anime in their basements.

I can't speak for germany. I can speak for the english speaking world.

It is haram to have sex out if marriage

Saddam mogs me

Ugliness, social status for the foid would be fucked, she'd not be allowed to mingle as the Muslim doctrine would dictate she can't be trusted out of sight around others & ppl would think she was groomed as a child lol.

This is the only way Arabs get laid.
G8bCG9O.jpg

You can have sex before marrigae and then go to the mosque to be forgiven
No bro it doesnt work like that you have to truly regret and try to avoid zina at all cost

blacks have the looks for it

I heard they get laid in Europe. Also if a good amount of them don’t, it is probably due to them being religious volcels.
They actually don't get laid, only white men do.
You’re coping too hard on this one. You’re fucked if you are anything but white or black

Muslims in the West aren't really violent. I've never seen a violent Muslim.

Besides, foids only like it when Chad gets violent. When a framecel or a manlet gets violent it looks like an adult child throwing a tantrum -- like St. Bagelcel. It doesn't intimidate the foid at all. That's why violencegame works for Tyrone and not for the 5'5, 140-pound currycel.