Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ok article from MensRights slowly accepting incels misses point that love isn't real.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42848
  • Start date
Deleted member 42848

Deleted member 42848

Self-banned
-

View: https://medium.com/@irfanchowdhury/rethinking-the-incel-phenomenon-171a36b0c0f7

"When one takes the time to read through the endless postings on incel forums, as I have done, what becomes clear is that incels feel deeply that they are left out from the rest of society, because they are unloved and unlovable"
  • No you kike we were left out because no girls were giving us attention like they are doing when they gang up 1v5 on Chad.

"Does this mean that insofar as incels are excluded from experiencing love, they are prevented from leading dignified, fulfilling lives?"
  • Hey bros you want love? Get religious and find it with God cause you ain't never finding love with a foid, Becky, or landwhale today. I thought we all were agreeing that modern love is a myth and NOT REAL.

Should I read it or is it too bluepilled and cucked?

it shows development of thought as cuckholded men slowly realize that those on the left are ruining men intentionally and come to recognize the incel problem (ironically only because school shootings are happening) which you can arguably say is vindicating the shooters and doing actually what we had hoped would transpire... Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.
Are they truly care for the life losses of said shootings or are they more concerned about the possible gun control consequences

I thought we all were agreeing that modern love is a myth and NOT REAL.
depends on what you mean by modern love TBH

I wouldn't say it's impossible but it's very improbable because only non-NPCs can experience love and most people are NPCs, foids especially

Are they truly care for the life losses of said shootings or are they more concerned about the possible gun control consequences
the latter of course. Often the writing is on the wall before problems are seen in modern society.

Love is real it's just not for us.

depends on what you mean by modern love TBH

I wouldn't say it's impossible but it's very improbable because only non-NPCs can experience love and most people are NPCs, foids especially
like if incels are devoid of love, they are not going to find it in "Romantic lust-fueled attraction" as typified by media.

Love is real it's just not for us.
yeah love is real but you won't find it with a modern woman in society because they are so hypergamously conditioned and are jaded after being pumped and dumped 100 times

Incelism should be a left-wing problem because it's an unfair distribution of a scarce resource, ie a few men steal all the women.

Incelism should be a left-wing problem because it's an unfair distribution of a scarce resource, ie a few men steal all the women.
Modern leftists hate us bc we're men:cryfeels:
There is no party that wants to help us

Sounds like they've messed up all the basic points, as usual. If people really want to study and understand us, they need to drop their stupid, leftist, soy biases and put in an honest effort to see things from our perspective, whether or not they agree.

Modern leftists hate us bc we're men:cryfeels:
There is no party that wants to help us
:yes: True. We are the dregs of society, and without us, somebody else would have to take our place at the bottom. How convenient it is, then, that we are born into our bottomed-out social status. :feelsUgh:

Love between male and female adults is real, it can be either short term or long term. Personally I crave for love more than sex and in reality I cant have sex nor love, nothing. I think usually love and sex come in single package.