Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oildriller arrested for not wanting to entertain the degenerate raceplay fantasies of his nigger gf

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
usvr8cp2da551.png

:feelsclown:

saying no to a toilet = rape

She looks like a tranny

Well this is a relatable problem for incels, what if your girlfriend is into some kink and you're not?

But I can understand him, she'd too fat to be believable as a slave.

absolute state of white men lmao, dating black landwhales.

Disgusting race traitor. We need to round these Coons up and have them shot

It's like with "rape".

Most women just want to be abused and destroyed by an attractive man.

#metoo #BLM :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

clown world, is all I can say. Words really fail me when I see shit like this, this is not happening :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

The reason why women should be stripped off their rights. It's literally kid trying hard to piss off an adult. "You made me feel upset in any way, did you? Now rot IN JAIL". This is so overblown and out of proportion to what caused her to feel that way, but because she wants to take a revenge on him, and has the ABILITY to made his life a hell in a blink of an eye by rape accusations, he now will suffer for 8+ years for trying to offend the kween.

Last edited:
slavery fetish :feelskek: :feelskek:

ethnic whores really want to do this shit with white men?

Most women just want to be abused and destroyed by an attractive man.
The reason why women should be stripped off their rights. It's literally kid trying hard to piss off an adult. "You made me feel upset in any way, did you? Now rot IN JAIL". This is so overblown and out of proportion to what caused her to feel that way, but because she wants to take a revenge on him, and has the ABILITY to made his life a hell in a blink of an eye by rape accusations, he now will suffer for 8+ years for trying to offend the kween.