Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ohio shooter made a list of girls who rejected him

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
"A fourth person, who also asked not to be named for privacy reasons, said, "All I know is there was a list of violent actions and a list of names including mine."
She said some of the names were female students who, like her, turned him down for dates. She said Betts often simulated shooting other students and threatened to kill himself and others on several occasions."

Hope the society is happy now

"A fourth person, who also asked not to be named for privacy reasons, said, "All I know is there was a list of violent actions and a list of names including mine."
She said some of the names were female students who, like her, turned him down for dates. She said Betts often simulated shooting other students and threatened to kill himself and others on several occasions."

Hahahahaha
Karma.
Hope the society is happy now

And society will blame him and nit the girls

everyone on Twitter and all these political pundits are acting like they are the first people to recognize sexual frustration as a motive for many if not most past spree killings by men

It is kinda pathetic.

Does not take an investigator to see most of these guys were romantically rejected or mentalcels

Last edited:
everyone on Twitter and all these political pundits are acting like they are great enlightened philosophers for recognizing sexual frustration as a motive for many if not most past spree killings by men

It is kinda pathetic.

Does not take an investigator to see most of these guys were romantically rejected
They´re asking for more.
Oh man.
They´re gonna get some IRL, i really do hope so.
I am tired of virtue signalling cunts.

They´re asking for more.
Oh man.
They´re gonna get some IRL, i really do hope so.
I am tired of virtue signalling cunts.

Can you not talk like this. Violence is bad.

Such a total hERo

Can you not talk like this. Violence is bad.
67b

everyone on Twitter and all these political pundits are acting like they are the first people to recognize sexual frustration as a motive for many if not most past spree killings by men

It is kinda pathetic.

Does not take an investigator to see most of these guys were romantically rejected or mentalcels

did he killed these girls on list? or random people like other ERs