Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oh you're an average guy, with a steady job and you take care of your family?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Fuck you. Not good enough. You got a dick below 7 inches? Kill yourself. You don't have a top 1% face? Kill yourself, you're creepy. You have lots of money? Don't give a shit, cuz I can get paid thousands for uploading a couple pictures and asking for money anyway. Now go back to work and suffer while I enjoy the fruits of your labour.

IT'S OVER

Your money goes to women. They fuck chad, get pregnant and then you pay for her abortions

I don’t think it is supposed to be taken literal.

That guy is a fucking IT infiltrator look at what he's saying here and look at what he has under his username. JFL

Your money goes to women. They fuck chad, get pregnant and then you pay for her abortions

This. It's fucked up how the system works

That guy is a fucking IT infiltrator look at what he's saying here and look at what he has under his username. JFL
How am I an IT infiltrator?

Because i speak uncomfortable truths? Anyone who goes against your toxic worldview must be an IT cuck.

Whats wrong with what is written under my name. People like you give incels a bad name.

toxic worldview
46DF8554 9D1C 43AC 9A34 3927A2CE74D6

How am I an IT infiltrator?

Because i speak uncomfortable truths? Anyone who goes against your toxic worldview must be an IT cuck.

Whats wrong with what is written under my name. People like you give incels a bad name.
ehhhhhhhh, mods?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back