Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Oh, You don't think We Need Mass Genocide?

this needs a nsfw tag

NO! ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT FLOWERS IT DOESNT MATTER IF THEY GET FUCKED AND CUMMED IN ON A DAILY BASIS

I hate cucks and cheating whores do much

Same. I really wish there was a global extermination of these people.

I don't even want to kill them because then the next generation of them will come. It should be illegal to be a cuck or to cheat. And men should stop orbiting women

I don't even want to kill them because then the next generation of them will come. It should be illegal to be a cuck or to cheat. And men should stop orbiting women
I agree that it should be illegal. It is detrimental to society, to oneself, and it defiles the marriage pool.

asteroid to earth when?

Don't visit unless you want cancer , Ebola and aids.

What is this “rape kink” shit and why would women who want respect from their “SO” or “lover” have it? Doesn’t it completely contradict that?

What is this “rape kink” shit and why would women who want respect from their “SO” or “lover” have it? Doesn’t it completely contradict that?
lol at expecting women to be logical or consistent

So I went to r/cheatingsluts expecting women talking about cheating on their husbands and bfs.....and instead its said husbands and bfs "embracing" their girls cheating on them.

Its time for another world war, its been a while tbh. Only this time with nukes. And nobody survives.

David was one of first niggas to cuck another man. Nigga was so thirsty that send the cuck to death just to fug the cuck's wife.