Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oh what I’d give to be an NT normie

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d give so much to be an NT normie I really wish I didn’t turn out this way this a dark depressing existence remaining stagnated in my room waiting for the day I get evicted got my parents nagging me about being a productive member of society but they don’t understand that I can’t function in the workforce not everybody will make it in this life many will fall and perish I’m one of those people seeing people I went to school surpass me in life is pure ropefuel not a day goes by when I’m not thinking about death and the cruelty of life I know that I can’t stay in place too long because if I do it won’t end well the only thing that save me from such a depressing existence is a quick painless death or a lifetime supply of NEETbux but the latter doesn’t seem likely to happen I’m lost and I can’t be found

ntpill is most brutal in summer