Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Oh the joy of inceldom...

G

Ghost

Captain
My normie friend is $7000-$10000 in the hole because his wife had to pay for a c section.

And he has to take 2 jobs to support his wife and kid.

Sucks to be him.

Meanwhile I can enjoy watching videos and doing whatever the hell I want and no need to work 2 jobs.

And my Chad friend who wanted nothing but a loving wife got cucked multiple times by many self-professing christian foids who only see him as another horse in their cock carousel.

Oh the joy of inceldom :)

Yeah I know many of you will say I'm coping hard. Whatever.

This is a sweet side of inceldom lol.

But he gets to spread his genetics, yours die off. You can't put a price on winning at nature.

The giga tier way of winning at nature is to impregnate other men's women, since you get the benefit of your genes surviving on, and you dont lose any resources or time in raising the offspring, some dumb cuck does it for you.

My normie friend is $7000-$10000 in the hole because his wife had to pay for a c section.

Sucks to be him.

Meanwhile I can enjoy watching videos and doing whatever the hell I want and no need to work 2 jobs.

And my Chad friend who wanted nothing but a loving wife got cucked multiple times by many self-professing christian foids who only see him as another horse in their cock carousel.

We chose the best boat in disguise.

Sucks to be him.

At least we avoid the bestiality and brutality of foids

But he gets to spread his genetics, yours die off. You can't put a price on winning at nature.

The giga tier way of winning at nature is to impregnate other men's women, since you get the benefit of your genes surviving on, and you dont lose any resources or time in raising the offspring, some dumb cuck does it for you.
Who wants to leave behind offspring in this hellhole ?
Only a sadistic fuck.
This is a sweet side of inceldom lol.
Indeed my friend.

Who wants to leave behind offspring in this hellhole ?
Only a sadistic fuck.

Indeed my friend.
I could give a damn about spreading my genetics.

You're both definitely under 25.

Once you're older you'll most likely realize the black pill of the only legitimate meaning of life is to procreate, everything else is a distraction

Once you're older you'll most likely realize the black pill of the only legitimate meaning of life is to procreate, everything else is a distraction

I'm 35...

The meaning of life is spiritual advancement and paying off your karma in this life.

Spreading genetics is a meme

I am 22.
Do you think i don´t understand the purpose of nature?
Nature wants you to kill other males ( competitors ) and steal, rape as many females as you possibly can.
Brilliant design heh ?

I'm 35...

The meaning of life is spiritual advancement and paying off your karma in this life.

Spreading genetics is a meme
Hippy-cope

I am 22.
Do you think i don´t understand the purpose of nature?
Nature wants you to kill other males ( competitors ) and steal, rape as many females as you possibly can.
Brilliant design heh ?
An undeveloped brain can't handle the black pill properly, you'll learn to handle it in a few years if you don't go hippy-cope mode

Hippy-cope

An undeveloped brain can't handle the black pill properly, you'll learn to handle it in a few years if you don't go hippy-cope mode
Who gives a shit dude.
Hippy ?
L0L are you serious ?

I think a lot of single men cope by saying they don't have to spend money on the shit that comes with having a family. The thing is these men who pay a lot for their wife are just happy with their life situation. You earn the same amount of money when you are single but it just sits in a bank account, never to be used. It is nothing more than a bragging point and I think if most men were honest, they wouldn't care if they had money in their bank account or not.

This is how we evolved. Men are useful, women build families. I am not a religious man, but this is basically outlined in the bible. Women are special servants of men, but you have to provide for your servant. Calling a woman a servant in modern times apparently is super offensive, but that doesn't mean they are subhuman or some shit like that. Like I said, humanity has evolved so that men are the providers while women build families.

Problem is that the modern world tries to say this worldview is false, which leads to them men who do end up being cucked. Cucking leads to unhappiness for everyone in the long term, which is why I think this stupid ass "sexual revolution" will be reversed eventually. Not in our lifetimes, though.

Karma is hippy cope
Think what you will.
I know where i stand, and my path was set in this way a long time ago.

Did i say anything related to Karma?
You must be confused.
That message was your first response to the OP of this thread.

PS: I am a goth. Fuck that hippy shit.

Last edited:

Sucks to be him.

incel?.....more like win cel :forcedsmile:

Truecels are making barely any money

Forget all the childless philosophers throughout history. It was easy for a non-broke man to get a foid back in the day, so if they weren't retards, they would all have reproduced. But they didn't so they were retards.

Forget all the childless philosophers throughout history. It was easy for a non-broke man to get a foid back in the day, so if they weren't retards, they would all have reproduced. But they didn't so they were retards.
Ikr.
Great Inventors, Philosophers, Poets, and Artists of all kinds.
To him they´re "losers", according to nature´s standard.
If it was not for them, he wouldn´t even have the time to spew nonsense on the "computer".
What a dumbass.

Last edited:

Sucks to be him.

It's the only upside of inceldom. I'd call it lifefuel if almost everything else weren't pure shit.

Who care having to face hardtimes struggling, working hard, etc, if we had a loving wife and at least 1 child, we would be more radiants and happy than we'll ever be in this lifetime.
I think a lot of single men cope by saying they don't have to spend money on the shit that comes with having a family. The thing is these men who pay a lot for their wife are just happy with their life situation. You earn the same amount of money when you are single but it just sits in a bank account, never to be used. It is nothing more than a bragging point and I think if most men were honest, they wouldn't care if they had money in their bank account or not.
This buddy boyos. Anything else is big coping and you know he actually spoke the truth.

Sucks to be him.

cope. Inceldom is as bad as being a cuck

I’ll take being reborn as an attractive male over this

Dude if you believe this evolution BS to a T, then at some point the Sun is going to explode and even the entire universe is going to cease to exist, so what does it matter if you spread your genes if everything dies out anyways, its all pointless anyways

What if i told you, there was a button you could push, and if you press it, you become Chad and all Staceys will be drawn to you, but all of your children will die at the age of 10, would you take that choice?

You see when you scale things out it really puts things into perspective, passing on your genes doesn't matter, because at the end of the day all genetic lineages are going to die out, there's going to be no life left in this universe at some point, you are wasting your time and energy, its all really just YOUR EGO blinding you from whats obvious

Cope but you have a point.