Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL oh no, whatever will this poor foid do? chad wont notice her because her height :(

every single comment she makes starts "Im 5'1"
Ok, we get it, she only wants people, so Chads and Stacies, to tell her she's unique, cute and special. Well, she's not.
She's fucking autistic, I can't stand how retard she sound "Im a dreamer and I want to change the wordl" and then she says some stupid thing like no man wanting her/taking her serious, and making more money. I bet she's like 12
Short girls who pretend being insecure about their height and pretend being insecure about whether they'll ever be seen as sexy or just as cute, are just fishing for compliments and attention. The female wants men who tower over her (and MOG her, so to so speak), which is obviously the easier and the more emphasized, the shorter the female is.

Being a short female is a bit like being a tall man (only a bit because men have various different preferences, while the female has no individuality and is simply into tall, dominant, high-status Chads). Short girls pretending to be insecure about their height are just humble-bragging, so to speak. It's as if you're registering in a Christian discussion board and ask if you pray too much, because maybe Jebus doesn't want you to pray SO much...
it's if she were saying "are my boobs too big?" ER fuel

Don't know if I trust those SARMS there's always gonna be side effects when fucking with Androgenic receptors there's gotta be they just haven't really tested it right now it's gonna be like those RU58841 people or the TB-500 your hearts gonna explode in your damn chest . It also reminds me of this one supplement that people were taking and it gave them jaundice it was really popular for a time I forget the name. Damn son where'd you get that primobolan? I was thinking of doing an anavar only cycle but I'm still kinda hesitant I'd rather inject honestly but I'm scared about my balls dying, getting pimples, and going balder.
Injections are easier on the liver. Oral Anavar has too many side effects and I don't think it's safe. I've tried sarms a year ago, and I got pretty buff and was able to break my body weight exercise records. But I took the minimum doses I read would still be effective. People have been taking sarms since the 70's so I think they've been tested enough for safety. It's very hard to get real primobolan, you have to go to mexico or thailand, germany, or turkey. You might be able to get it online but all the sites I found were pretty sketchy. Some dudebros on bodybuilding sites try to sell it to other users.

Injections are easier on the liver. Oral Anavar has too many side effects and I don't think it's safe. I've tried sarms a year ago, and I got pretty buff and was able to break my body weight exercise records. But I took the minimum doses I read would still be effective. People have been taking sarms since the 70's so I think they've been tested enough for safety. It's very hard to get real primobolan, you have to go to mexico or thailand, germany, or turkey. You might be able to get it online but all the sites I found were pretty sketchy. Some dudebros on bodybuilding sites try to sell it to other users.

Really you feel good using SARMS? I heard they're gonna be illegal soon which one did you use? I actually did use TB-500 but I thought it would be cool since they used it on race horses and it cured my fucked up knees tbh.

Really you feel good using SARMS? I heard they're gonna be illegal soon which one did you use? I actually did use TB-500 but I thought it would be cool since they used it on race horses and it cured my fucked up knees tbh.
It felt a little weird tbh, and had to take a lot of herbs to protect the liver. But feel fine now that I'm not on cycle.
You can get these from this site to test on your hamster, they're the ones I've checked out.
https://irc.bio/product/rad140-solution/
https://irc.bio/product/andarine-solution/
Be careful with this one because it can be cancerous with high doses.
https://irc.bio/product/gw501516/
This one is good for increasing bone density, so it might help weak knees.
https://irc.bio/product/ibutamoren/
I heard good things about this one too
https://irc.bio/product/ostarine/
This one is also for horses
https://irc.bio/product/itpp-powder/

Last edited:
It felt a little weird tbh, and had to take a lot of herbs to protect the liver. But feel fine now that I'm not on cycle.
You can get these from this site to test on your hamster, they're the ones I've checked out.
https://irc.bio/product/rad140-solution/
https://irc.bio/product/andarine-solution/
Be careful with this one because it can be cancerous with high doses.
https://irc.bio/product/gw501516/
This one is good for increasing bone density, so it might help weak knees.
https://irc.bio/product/ibutamoren/
I heard good things about this one too
https://irc.bio/product/ostarine/
This one is also for horse
https://irc.bio/product/itpp-powder/

Save this for later, thanks

hey im 5- ew gtfo shortie

but you're only- blocked

yo bitch im 6 foo- omg hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

pretty much this i didnt even know a 5 feet 11 exist and thought it caps at 5 10 and goes to 6 after , trololol im 174 ala 5 7 bitches these days delusional entitled shits but then again this society lets them be that fucking way, ridiculous, and cucks dont see the fuckign bs that feminism and gynocentrism has done / is

WTF is this bitch serious! Guys like short girls! And with that height she will look VERY cute, she is just eager for attention. If she looks okay then guys will think she is freaking cute and probably fantasize a lot about using her as a sex toy they can just pickup and have their way with.

WTF is this bitch serious! Guys like short girls! And with that height she will look VERY cute, she is just eager for attention. If she looks okay then guys will think she is freaking cute and probably fantasize a lot about using her as a sex toy they can just pickup and have their way with.
shes an at whore as usual

What's it like for a short guy vs a short girl?.

YhbZSqb

Dont miss the blackpill

0*upmzlEYUhMiHfy-k.png

Also lol @

I'm a dreamer and I want to change the world

Only a sheltered hippie woman would think this is even remotely possible

"I would rather date a guy that's 4 ft 10 then a guy that's 6 ft because I like to have eye contact while talking without having to look up."
Fucking lying piece of shit whore. How can they lie like this, fucking cunt? And why do dumb whiteknight faggots believe these ridiculous claims? What a retarded fucking reason to want to date a legal midget. JFL.
All women, no fucking exception, want to look up at men's faces. ALL.

"I would rather date a guy that's 4 ft 10 then a guy that's 6 ft because I like to have eye contact while talking without having to look up."
Fucking lying piece of shit whore. How can they lie like this, fucking cunt? And why do dumb whiteknight faggots believe these ridiculous claims? What a retarded fucking reason to want to date a legal midget. JFL.
All women, no fucking exception, want to look up at men's faces. ALL.
right , womans advice is invalid advice

Vegan gain fans seem kind like a cult one of his members actually tried to fight Big Lenny on his behalf I think Big Lenny was impressed so he tried to deescalate the situation instead of fighting some kid he would have clobbered.

I dont think he would able to beat anybody, he gets out of breath when talking.

Okay so I posted a comment on that short bitch reddit post and got this back

Reddit 2
And this was my comment
Reddit 1

Tell me how is this negative and inappropiate!? Just because I don´t agree with her and actually give her the truth about how much of an advantage it actually is for girls to be short because guys dig that? And I tell her about how bad it is to be a short man?
- Seriously fuck this political correct society we live in where you can´t shed one ounce of truth without getting reported!

View attachment 16103And this was my comment
View attachment 16104
Tell me how is this negative and inappropiate!? Just because I don´t agree with her and actually give her the truth about how much of an advantage it actually is for girls to be short because guys dig that? And I tell her about how bad it is to be a short man?
- Seriously fuck this political correct society we live in where you can´t shed one ounce of truth without getting reported!

Everything that isn't female worship is an attack against wymen now. You should have bowed down to her roast beef flaps or else you are a misogynist that should be humiliated, castrated and exiled from society.

Everything that isn't female worship is an attack against wymen now. You should have bowed down to her roast beef flaps or else you are a misogynist that should be humiliated, castrated and exiled from society.
Yup.
And the only thing I can imagine would offend her is that I said that because she is short men will have all kinds of fantasies about her like picking her up and having their way with her. I know it´s sexual but it´s still a compliment, stupid slut! I would love to objectified by a girl that is the ultimate compliment, to know that you´re so hot that a person only sees you as a sex object.

obvious attention whore. only problem with being a short girl is very easy weight gain. and even then youll still get dick

View attachment 16103And this was my comment
View attachment 16104
What u said wasn’t even negative but goes against the sub Reddit’s agenda. Pandering to the wymns there, coddling them . I feel pity for the users of r/short .

Gonna be two years in December but I've also been losing weight at the same time so my muscle gains aren't really where they should be if I was just training for strength. Hell yeah man gymceling is best cope and the weight lifting community at BB forum are great dudes and also /fit/ you really missed out though we used to have top notch dudes that would keep us all motivated fucking zyzz, Rich Piana. The Del Ray Misfits are fucking trash now they used to be funny, but Rich Piana really was muh main dude.

What u said wasn’t even negative but goes against the sub Reddit’s agenda. Pandering to the wymns there, coddling them . I feel pity for the users of r/short .
So safe space community pretty much

What? Fuck this incel shit bruh I miss waking up every morning to "GOOOOOOD FUCKING MORNIN GODAMMITTTT"
I loved the Drama, I loved the Banter, the community as a whole was more relevant. What do we have now? Kali muscle is a twig boy because he got caught selling steroids by the feds and is being watched, Jason BLOHO, Delray Misfits I lost respect for them after seeing that tranny video, and just Genova is a fucking joke to the fitness industry which already a joke in it an of itself, dudes making fun of beta destiny, Conner Murphy's receding hairline, it's over

What? Fuck this incel shit bruh I miss waking up every morning to "GOOOOOOD FUCKING MORNIN GODAMMITTTT"
I loved the Drama, I loved the Banter, the community as a whole was more relevant. What do we have now? Kali muscle is a twig boy because he got caught selling steroids by the feds and is being watched, Jason BLOHO, Delray Misfits I lost respect for them after seeing that tranny video, and just Genova is a fucking joke to the fitness industry which already a joke in it an of itself, dudes making fun of beta destiny, Conner Murphy's receding hairline, it's over
What's your name a reference to? Do you have a bunch of loose skin from losing weight? I have a little bit, was fat AF. Gymcelling is a good cope for me too.

It’s over for this femlet.

*Must meet minimum height to ride.*

The cock carousel never began for her.

What's your name a reference to? Do you have a bunch of loose skin from losing weight? I have a little bit, was fat AF. Gymcelling is a good cope for me too.

Yeah fucking Loose skin will be sure to keep me celibate ontop of everything else, it is a good cope though. I'm at ObesetoBeast level of loose skin bitches be acting all happy for me but they wouldn't fuck me that's for sure.

Yeah fucking Loose skin will be sure to keep me celibate ontop of everything else, it is a good cope though. I'm at ObesetoBeast level of loose skin bitches be acting all happy for me but they wouldn't fuck me that's for sure.
Surgery is an option at least, I will need it too on my gut

Fit with loose skin >>>> Fat.

Surgery is an option at least, I will need it too on my gut

Fit with loose skin >>>> Fat.

I heard about the surgery the scars you get from it are just as bad and you need atleast half a year just for recovery ontop of all the complications and risk of infection you'd need a full time nurse tbh and you lose nipple sensation.

I heard about the surgery the scars you get from it are just as bad and you need atleast half a year just for recovery ontop of all the complications and risk of infection you'd need a full time nurse tbh and you lose nipple sensation.
Sounds like coping bullshit, there's a reason why tummy lifts and skin removal surgery is a billion dollar industry