Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oh no! The League is a dating app where they promote upping your standards.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190201 152249 Facebook

I like how the main picture is of 3 foids after tyrone finished smoking their throats...

Inb4 i chadfish and cant compete here

Last edited:
Holy shit. This is pure ragefuel

I'm going to say this again:

There needs to be another ER or Lepine. I'm sick of this shit. I want a divine retribution now.

Things are only getting worse

Teehee i only date 6'

Reads like an entitled Twitter poster. That means “The League” isn’t going to dispose Tinder.

Reads like an entitled Twitter poster. That means “The League” isn’t going to dispose Tinder.
Found on facebook a week back, it has more than 500k members.

I'm going to say this again:

There needs to be another ER or Lepine. I'm sick of this shit. I want a divine retribution now.
You know its over for west when anime avi guy is calling for this stuff

Potent chofuel.

League of Roasties

can someone subscribe and write "l upped my standards : now l only date virgins" in his description ? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and take pictures to show us the results :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just another place for foids to whoring

can someone subscribe and write "l upped my standards : now l only date virgins" in his description ? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and take pictures to show us the results :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
LMAOOOOO that would be a good experiment.

JFL. What the fuck kind of message is this sending foids?

This is like telling the Rothschilds that they aren’t rich enough and they should try to earn more money.

Found on facebook a week back, it has more than 500k members.
Still won’t be as degrading as Tinder can be. This app is only going to slow down people and make them believe they have more options. I just wonder how picky people are willing to be.
JFL. What the fuck kind of message is this sending foids?

This is like telling the Rothschilds that they aren’t rich enough and they should try to earn more money.
My point exactly. This app couldn’t take over tinder it just going to promote what Tinder provides. Picky people. It’s shit tier.

Hypergamy is an innate attribute of women.

It's cucked stuff like these apps that allow women to exercise their hypergamous ways.

This app is for college "educated" whores ONLY looking for educated chad. Foids are naturally hypergamous, so even uneducated chad won't cut it this time. They want a man above them in all aspects.
These sorts of apps will leave foids more miserable and further accelerate the end of society.

And I thought it couldn't be more over...

Dating apps are abhorrent
We will start seeing the full effects of a generation that grew up with those things in a decade or two
Prepare for the number of incels to grow exponentially

How much higher can the standards get even? Like there has to be a point where they cant go any higher. Foids would reject gigachad and even god himself at this rate.

How the hell can foids up there standards any further :feelskek:, just look at the bitch at the right, her chin is so recessed and her nose sticks out way further, her looksmatch is long gone from this world

Last edited:
The end of civilization is near. 3 Drunk 3/10 women crying about getting fucked by 10/10 chads and it´s not enough for These precious Little creatures. Just get me off this shithole.

The name of this app should be: Post-wall4Chad