Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oh no she's fighting social anxiety

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Alice delish 1 0074

This is how "anxiety" looks like:

Alice delish 1 0075

Women's "problems" are a meme.

She is hot been fapping to her recently.

That anxiety is a complete LARP to make her seem more feminine for money though, but some foids are actually like this JFL

That anxiety is a complete LARP to make her seem more feminine for money though, but some foids are actually like this JFL
I cant see anything hot about her. Her face is covered by dozens of layers of make up

Women's "problems" are a meme.
Meanwhile incels with real social anxiety are suffering.

Some are, but she can get Chad. Will he commit is another issue.

Foids make mental issues look like a joke.
Yeah even with meds it takes a lot of time and that's just half way aroond.

I cant see anything hot about her. Her face is covered by dozens of layers of make up
The makeup triggers my biological instincts to want to breed her.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She was cute before surgeries with minimal makup.

literally gen Zs are just a bunch of fucking narcissistic pussies nowadays they make their small problems turn into the biggest problem in their life just for attention.

Being mentally ill has become a trend for a while now...

If she was in mine or anyone else's here shoes, she would kill herself immediately.

What 'social anxiety'?

Bitch is living on easy mode.

Being mentally ill has become a trend for a while now...

If she was in mine or anyone else's here shoes, she would kill herself immediately.
It's popular to impersonate and imitate people with mental challenges, every foid these days is "autistic" and has a personality disorder (actually that par might be true). Many of them have narcissistic disorder.

He's coping since he can't attract hot women. When men can't attract hot women, they start simping for ugly fat females.

I'm fighting the urge to grape her

There was a post on Reddit and OP was saying "is it just me, or do any other men find fat women MORE attractive than thin women?" and there was a based comment that basically said that since he's too ugly to attract hot women, his brain rewired his natural attraction as a coping mechanism.

There was a post on Reddit and OP was saying "is it just me, or do any other men find fat women MORE attractive than thin women?" and there was a based comment that basically said that since he's too ugly to attract hot women, his brain rewired his natural attraction as a coping mechanism.
you have a link ?

Plus, he was farming upvotes from the fat cows on Reddit.

Plus, he was farming upvotes from the fat cows on Reddit.
Nah, he was just degenerate. It's Reddit. He was a degenerate. Reddit literally shelters the most mentally ill people of any society and keeps them inside. It's like a modern psych ward.

I haven't been able to find it.
Reminds me of a friend of mine. Wasn't able to get foids for years and now where he has success with them, he is obsessed with a recessed LTB while there were several MTB and HTBs interested in him

Reminds me of a friend of mine. Wasn't able to get foids for years and now where he has success with them, he is obsessed with a recessed LTB while there were several MTB and HTBs interested in him
It's over for him. She will cheat on him with a desperate Chadlite.

It's over for him. She will cheat on him with a desperate Chadlite.
She is manipulating and gaslighting him. He knows it but he is still obsessed with her. Im happy that im not a cuck like him. I bet she is fucking dominant Chads behind his beta back

Women can't have social anxiety

No ass even with that pose

I bet she's on her 17th suicide attempt too, has 9 eating disorders, got raped 40 times and cut herself until she was completely flayed as a teenager.

She's the real victim you inkwel.

Women never have any issues in their perfect lives.

If you are not a kissless virgin, you have no social anxiety

Foids have no real issues, society will assume that they're normal and value them regardless of their 'mental issues'

they just feel anxious because they're bored and want to feel something

jfl tutorial mode with cheats

Foids should be forced to wear niqqab

I see thanks yeah she still looks good there but she looks really good all bimbofied too for some reason
She had a chin and tits surgery, maybe even a nose surgery.

I hope she gets beaten to a bloody pulp and then raped incessantly

If you fall for this low-effort pandering there is just no saving you.

"Anxiety":