Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oh no however will I cope now

SlayaCaleb88

SlayaCaleb88

Thanks Jesus for this life ya cunt.
★★
Screenshot 20190221 205522 Reddit

Just JFL at going on Reddit lol

It’s actually against the ToS of Reddit to ban people based off the subs they visit. Doesn’t stop these radfem subs from doing it though because they never enforce the rules on liberal subs.

got banned from cucktears a long time ago tbh
It’s actually against the ToS of Reddit to ban people based off the subs they visit. Doesn’t stop these radfem subs from doing it though because they never enforce the rules on liberal subs.
that pfp is annoying

This would be suicidefuel if it happened to @Ritalincel. How would he live without feminists to help reduce his toxic masculinity? :feelsrope:

The worst sub there possibly is after IT.

Boyo reddit is beyond cucked right now, wanna shoot myself everytime i go on it
Dont go there bro. there are foids in reddit jfl. just stay here,home.

Dont go there bro. there are foids in reddit jfl. just stay here,home.
Definitely bro, don't even visit relationship advice subreddit, legit threw my phone across my room from the rage I got from their shitty forums

Definitely bro, don't even visit relationship advice subreddit, legit threw my phone across my room from the rage I got from their shitty forums
Ngl sometimes I go there to find stuff to post here but never had account
relationship advices sub I mean. many cucks hang out there

you didn't respected femoids enough

Also, men are oppressed.