Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oh My! Just weighed myself for the first time in ages

BlackPanther222

BlackPanther222

★★★
I'm now 290 lbs, holy fuck, almost 300 lbs at only 5'6, if you're as fat as me it never even began, yeah it's fully over, no guy who is obese ever gets a gf
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

how much do you eat per day? I don't even know how it'd be possible to walk at that size with that height.

how much do you eat per day? I don't even know how it'd be possible to walk at that size with that height.
Well You See. I eat whatever I Want,Never counted but ballpark 5-7k? Who Knows lol.

@BrendioEEE type beat
:feelskek:

Bloatmaxxing, one step away from a heart attack. Im a fat fuck also.

I'm not gonna dog you. But I pray there's a good muscle foundation under all that weight. Please lose the fat. For your own health.

I'm not gonna dog you. But I pray there's a good muscle foundation under all that weight. Please lose the fat. For your own health.
Nah, he should get to 400 lbs.

OP is based and bloatpilled.

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?

Mirin hard at the looksmin

Whys Everyone so Rude? I didnt Mean To Be bad.

just run a fucking cartel on tatooine theory

Mb849ap9b2v21

Last edited:
They think you’re suspicious and funny at the same time it’s your username and this story . Press the reply button to reply to other people specifically
Man starts sweating just from moving the mouse to the reply button.

They think you’re suspicious and funny at the same time it’s your username and this story . Press the reply button to reply to other people specifically
Harsh board to be fair.

400+ Kind of sucks especially in summer.

Justus Grossbier - Depressed Foodie.

I know a guy that’s fat as fuck and has a gf. He’s 6’6 tho

Nothing wrong with a brocel coping with food. Eating feels fucking amazing

I'm now 290 lbs, holy fuck, almost 300 lbs at only 5'6, if you're as fat as me it never even began, yeah it's fully over, no guy who is obese ever gets a gf
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Wow you're one fat fuck, that's for sure. I guess you weren't joking about your atrocious BMI.

Fatcel is volcel though, assuming you have no other reasons for being Incel, which you probably do.

I'm 190lbs myself. At 6'1".

I dont really mind being this heavy, Its Nice and Comfortable for the season.

I burst out laughing JFL, the copes keep getting funnier.

Last edited:
Wow you're one fat fuck, that's for sure. I guess you weren't joking about your atrocious BMI.

Fatcel is volcel though, assuming you have no other reasons for being Incel, which you probably do.

I'm 190lbs myself. At 6'1".
Fuck you bitch

I'm also fat
I actually used to be skinny but now I gave up and don't give a fuck about my weight anymore

B L O A T M A X X :feelsohh: