Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oh my gosh no, nooooooo

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Can mold trigger autism?

Research into the link between mold exposure and autism is still ongoing, and the evidence is currently inconclusive. While some studies have suggested that there may be a link between mold exposure and an increased risk of autism, other studies have found no significant association. 30 Jan 2024

My Parents grew up in Country side houses with little to no care for insulation and such before they had Children :worryfeels:

Last edited:
Childhood vaccines did it...

#thanksjews

Ever since I moved into my mould ass council flat I do feel like I'm more insane than usual and forgetting shit more. And I get headaches sometimes now. Maybe I will die from mould that would be kind of funny.

Ever since I moved into my mould ass council flat I do feel like I'm more insane than usual and forgetting shit more. And I get headaches sometimes now. Maybe I will die from mould that would be kind of funny.
Over for Resident Evil's Ethan Winters cels