Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy " Oh my god now foids won't see chads and normies so much oppression!!!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfn4VAkAsJs

What they are complaining about now?? Foids are now allowed to study ( Which i honestly don't believe they should be ).
Also I know there a lot of taliban threads now but these guys are just so based i can't help but appreciate it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The amount of soy in the comments from men, honestly I can't believe that we are descendents from the men in the past that never gave shit about foids, what happened to the average man that made him so pathetic, weak and happy to be a slave for foids

a woman belongs to her guardian house not a school :feelsseriously:

What the fuck Talibancels? You fight for 20 plus years for "gender separated collage":feelsseriously:
they're more based then the (((west))) and their (((sunni))) counterparts will ever be but come on.
a woman belongs to the house not a school :feelsseriously:

The amount of soy in the comments from men, honestly I can't believe that we are descendents from the men in the past that never gave shit about foids, what happened to the average man that made him so pathetic, weak and happy to be a slave for foids
Thats the kind of soys I have to live with it irl it's so pathetic to tolerate these cucks
a woman belongs to her guardian house not a school :feelsseriously:
What the fuck Talibancels? You fight for 20 plus years for "gender separated collage":feelsseriously:
they're more based then the (((west))) and their (((sunni))) counterparts will ever be but come on.
Taliban has been facing a lot of pressure from the cuck world so I guess they didn't have any choice but to alteast allow them to get educated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back