Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel " oh my gaaad uhh... stahhhp ubsaessing ovurr saex uhh"

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
how about you stop obsessing over basic survival need security then? if you can't understand other gender and think wanting sex is a learned bahavior, try to use your brain.

i assume they most prolly know that and just want to trigger men. all they want to do is "punish" others for their failure and genetic inferiority(to hot and smart women and men)

why do they always want to destroy anything good that men created in this world and want to destroy everything.

how about you stop obsessing over basic survival need security then? if you can't understand other gender and think wanting sex is a learned bahavior, try to use your brain.

i assume they most prolly know that and just want to trigger men. all they want to do is "punish" others for their failure and genetic inferiority(to hot and smart women and men)

why do they always want to destroy anything good that men created in this world and want to destroy everything.
Foids don't have as high of a sex drive as men, they will never understand.

Being hardwired to be depressed if you cant aquire warm hole
gotta be the most pathetic way of nature punishing us.

I think only negative things will become out of this dystopian society
we live in now where we are denied a companion or the act called "Sex"

Foids and normies doesn't understand how hard is to obtained sex for incels

Being hardwired to be depressed if you cant aquire warm hole
gotta be the most pathetic way of nature punishing us.
Brutal depressing shit.

Foids don't have as high of a sex drive as men, they will never understand.
wrong brocel

foids are horny sluts especially the younger ones
i used to work in amazon warehouse, your mind would be blown on the amount of sex toy orders. they also always went big, 6~12inch dildos