Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oh, how I wish to leave this forum...

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Oh, how I wish to leave thiis forum
Oh, how I wish to be a 6ft4 white chad fucking stacy under my blankie
Oh, how I wish to not be a FUCKING 22 year old virgin truecel stemmaxxing to death and rotting
Oh, how I wish I could self improve out of this hellhole
Oh, how I wish I could at least enter this society instead of rotting at my home accomplishing nothing

.... except I'm not. I'm a 5'5'' ethnic aspie. Nothiing will change at all because I'm too far off the mark. I should have never been born regardless because I'm a short ugly ethnic - the golden jackpot of the truecel triad
@Sennacherib

thinking that u shouldn't have been born cuz superficial chicks dont like u is embarasssing. dont be a simp. there's nothing inherently wrong with the way u were born.
cope!

thinking that u shouldn't have been born cuz superficial chicks dont like u is embarasssing. dont be a simp. there's nothing inherently wrong with the way u were born.

if ur healthy then ur fine. u can blame society and the superficial hoes, or just accept that the blackpill itself is an issue that humanity has. u dont have to think that ur of any less value cuz ur ugly. unless of course u actually depend on being valued by hoes and normies.

I like this guy.

Ask for another ban

I wish i were a mosquito oofy doofy and fakecel!

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Welcome back, Saint @mistersinister