Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oh god I think I'm gonna end up unironically having a waifu oh god help me

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I don't wanna cope like this

I'm already a giant loser

This won't help me

Having a waifu is a defense mechanism against loneliness and rejection from girls

It's over

I'm so lonely I am falling in love with fictional, unrealistic, idealized women created by lonely men to make money off of

I just wanna die, man

you're one of us now tomadachicel :feelshmm:

I don't fucking feel any better
you're going through the denial phase right now. soon you will realise that having a waifu is better than having nothing at all kek

you're going through the denial phase right now. soon you will realise that having a waifu is better than having nothing at all kek
Having a waifu is worse than having nothing because it's pathetic, she's not real, she never will be and it is a big fucking cope.
I'd rather LDAR than have a waifu.

LDARing with waifu >> LDARing alone
high iq tbh

nothing wrong with it being a cope. anime and vidya are two of the only things keeping me alive ded srs

LDARing with waifu >> LDARing alone
she isn't real, you are literally pretending to have a girlfriend
you'll never fuck her or touch her or talk to her
this is why waifus are suicide fuel

But the happiness is
it's a shit cope, how the fuck are you supposed to be happy with what exists. I would be a Christian again if I still thought like this. God this is dumb.

she isn't real, you are literally pretending to have a girlfriend
you'll never fuck her or touch her or talk to her
this is why waifus are suicide fuel
not true tbh

if japancels get to work we'll have realistic waifubots very soon

just make sure you're moneymaxxed by then so you can afford one. ive lost the capacity to talk to a real human female anyways

not true tbh

if japancels get to work we'll have realistic waifubots very soon

just make sure you're moneymaxxed by then so you can afford one. ive lost the capacity to talk to a real human female anyways

no I'm broke and you're stupid if shit like this will ever exist, and in our lifetimes if it happens. The world doesn't give A FUCK ABOUT US, THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT OUR PAIN

feminists would get it banned, anyway

no I'm broke and you're stupid if shit like this will ever exist, and in our lifetimes if it happens. The world doesn't give A FUCK ABOUT US, THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT OUR PAIN

feminists would get it banned, anyway
i could feel your denial through my monitor friend

just give in and cope. rem is a good waifu ngl

i could feel your denial through my monitor friend

just give in and cope. rem is a good waifu ngl
you're in denial for thinking shit's gonna happen

It's suicide or nothing for us

you're in denial for thinking shit's gonna happen

It's suicide or nothing for us

probably will get posted on IT soon :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Having a waifu is worse than having nothing because it's pathetic, she's not real, she never will be and it is a big fucking cope.
I'd rather LDAR than have a waifu.

Pick your money and go fuck a whore, dude.
That's gonna be a good push back into the real world.

I think I gave OP ontological dread, due to the possibility of becoming like me.

JFL

Just buy a dakimakura and accept your fate.
Who is your waifu, op? Rem?

I have a harem of waifus. Because I'm :chad:

What's the problem with that? Never underestimate the power of fictional characters. Throughout history, men have fought and died for them while far-reaching empires gained legitimacy by invoking their names.

Don't keep Rem waiting.

It's already to late OP, sorry you are going full beta.

Replacing holes with characters created in our own imaginations is the biggest power-move us incels can do. We are literally stripping foids of the only thing they are worth to us, rendering them redundant. They are useless and worthless.

well u already have the anime foid avi so this was a given

I see nothing negative or unhealthy about having a waifu. I wouldn't be ashamed if I had one; I'd be grateful for having access to such an effective coping mechanism.

Inb4 Napoleon

Better than giving a foid the undeserved attention of being fapped to

just lose touch with reality bro

create a Tulpa - cope is equal to waifucelling, but you get the karma points for being enlightened and spritual. even heard of a MLP tulpa once, anything goes
(got one myself, really helps against the isolation)

create a Tulpa - cope is equal to waifucelling, but you get the karma points for being enlightened and spritual. even heard of a MLP tulpa once, anything goes
(got one myself, really helps against the isolation)
Yeah, if you're good at concentrating you can give your brain lots of stimulation while doing nothing but sitting in an empty room.

Yeah, if you're good at concentrating

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
used to be able to, it's almost impossible these days
but sometimes... basically the only thing charging my batteries

even with shit concentration that's the best advice i got, real world is shit anyway
create your own :feelslala:

just try to find better and different copes tbh

I would get one and not be ashamed. Fuck what this society thinks

fbicels reading another waifu thread